Got a new ride (for Christmas)

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
Yup ... I found myself in the right place at the right time (and in a weakened state) and now I have a new ride.

2013 XP-4 LE Pick it up tomorrow. :D Woohoo !!

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Right on Jim!! I've talked to my kids already and they can't wait to ride with you guys all day on every ride! Especially Big A, she's ready. Let me know if your going up to Gorman, maybe we'll tag along.

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
Right on Jim!! I've talked to my kids already and they can't wait to ride with you guys all day on every ride! Especially Big A, she's ready. Let me know if your going up to Gorman, maybe we'll tag along.
Sure... but I gotta deal with the helmet thing though... and I'll let you know if we decide to go...

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
I made it out for a day trip to Hungry Valley on Sunday. The new ride is great! The suspension and longer wheel base made for a very comfy ride. Had a chance to ride in the rain, snow, sleet and sunshine. Also got to ride on dirt, sand, mud, snow, ice & pavement. It was cold but fun. :D

Special thanks to Polaris, Rugged Radios, Rigid, Speed Tech., Side by Innovations & Simpson for great products and exceptional customer service that made it possible to get her fixed up like I wanted... and of course my wife for "allowing" me to spend ALOT of time in the garage installing all the accessories and equipment.

Attachments

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000