Got Lights, Thanks BRP!

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
I went down to BRP and spoke with Brian and Jason about Lights . I ended up with a Ridged 30" Bar , dam you guys are Awsome , just as describe, easy to hook up and awsome results.
Thanks for your help and suport! :D

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
Nice. Whose cage is that?
two more available :D

nice light bar Steve.

My 6" amber is awesome, mounted in front nose of buggy, cuts through the dust as advertised and also, friends can see me coming through the dust in the daytime, great safety feature.

Rog

nictac1

Perris #1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 21, 2009
Menifee!
two more available :D

nice light bar Steve.

My 6" amber is awesome, mounted in front nose of buggy, cuts through the dust as advertised and also, friends can see me coming through the dust in the daytime, great safety feature.

Rog[/QUOTEhow much is a cage like that?

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Hey Steve, that looks great! Did you get a chance to try it out? If so, how'd it work?
Brian , Thanks again for the outstanding customer service and product!!!
You were spot on about the light bar and how easy it was to hook up! this was basically a plug and play item. The After market Brackets from Ridged are a must. they are a clean and easy install. The wire harness that comes with the light bar was awesome , plug it into the light, run it how you want, no connectors needed( they are all ready on ) put the red one on to the positive to the battery , ground the other to the frame, the switch and the Relay are all wired up you just need to locate them. turn the switch on and Bam you have massive light with mimual draw . I did not need anything else to do the install. This was a first time in my life on a light install that everything was all there and all wired up. kudos to you and Ridged !

The light was getting complements from everyone in the group. It worked great in the bowles and on the flats! the spot an flood combo built into this unit is a sweet desing. i think this is probally the best style light for a UTV.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000