Guess And Win!!!

dmcmark

Apr 20, 2012
We have another winner!!! Only one more to give away. Thanks for all the great guesses.

dmcmark

Apr 20, 2012
We have one set left to give away. I will give you a BIG hint..........The answer is just a click away.

Hopefully we will have our last winner by Friday as we intend to post the install video on Tuesday after we return from the holiday weekend

dmcmark

Apr 20, 2012
<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>
Congratulations to our winners of the "Guess and Win" contest!! These are Heavy Duty Light Bucket Springs.

So..... We were on our way back from our first sunset ride in our XP1000, it was getting dark so it was time to fire up the headlights. I noticed right away that the headlights were really bouncing around (way more than our 900 and way more than they should). This made for a really uneven lighting pattern and almost a strobe effect due to the bright white light. I took a look at how the headlights were mounted and I did not like what I saw. The super light spring and screws allowed you to move the whole headlight bucket around by hand really easy (it seemed like a matter of time before they would simply break off). <o:p></o:p>
So...I took all of the guess work out of it and came up with this simple but effective kit using an over sized heavy duty spring with an internal support that helps beef up the headlight mount overall. This gets rid of the gap between the screw and the mounting boss and makes for a positive mount for the assembly. So if your looking to get rid of the strobe effect, beef up the headlight mounting overall and still have the ability to adjust your headlights then this just might be the kit for you.<o:p></o:p>
Mark <o:p></o:p>

dmcmark

Apr 20, 2012
Here is the install video so you can see how they are installed.

[ame]http://youtu.be/nUFh35aFDNo[/ame]

Thanks for watching and give us a call if you have any questions.

Mark

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000