HALLOWEEN RIDE!!!!

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Alright everybody, I mentioned a possible ride at the Frazier Park ride and seemed like there might be some interest... So, Here goes the pre-planning. We'd like to get everyone together around Halloween weekend and let the kids (and Jorge) run around and trick or treat... We could do Oct 23-25 or Oct 30-Nov1st... I'd like to hold this "event" every year moving forward and hopefully from what I've heard, will be able to include NIGHTMARE GULCH as soon as next year... Anyways, for this year, try to check out some of the haunted locations, (Burro Schmidt Tunnel, Bickel Camp, Fed Prison, McIver Cabin, Indian Wells Brewing Company, Randsburg, trona pinacles) many trails to checkout and places to camp... Anyways, let me know what weekend works best and I'll make it worth while.

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
My vote: Oct 23-25 Indian Wells Brewing Company, Randsburg, trona pinnacles

Stage somewhere East of Hwy 14. But out of wind. Can get bad out there at night in Oct.

****JM2C****

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
My vote: Oct 23-25 Indian Wells Brewing Company, Randsburg, trona pinnacles

Stage somewhere East of Hwy 14. But out of wind. Can get bad out there at night in Oct.

****JM2C****

That's good for me!!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
my vote .....Lets Ride all the sheep we can find in the desert when it gets dark......now thats some serious ass fun Bitches.......
Holy crap Tom,.....you've officially lost your mind..........

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Any staging near 20 Mule Team ?
and can we ride from camp to randsburg - pinnacles - Indian Wells Brewing Company
I know it a long ride but a bit of fast ride

Just My 2 pennies ;-)

Reactions: Simi Dude

tomcav

Let ride ,bitches
Feb 6, 2011
the oc
Any staging near 20 Mule Team ?
and can we ride from camp to randsburg - pinnacles - Indian Wells Brewing Company
I know it a long ride but a bit of fast ride

Just My 2 pennies ;-)
So does this assume you will show up?

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
I call props .I'll get chaps ,leather vest and cowboy hat for ya. you bring your speedos and I'll bring camera we'll do a photo shoot of you and larry

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000