HALLOWEEN RIDE!!!!

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
what about staging in jawbone ,at our normal place? copper mtn
The "normal" place can be considered.... I want to do a little recon day and put some miles in and double check some trails before we make a decision on campsite, that way we dont have to travel too far to hit a couple spots...

Simi Dude

La Familia For Life !!
Feb 25, 2010
Simi Valley Ca.
The weekend before Halloween works for us, Staging in Jawbone or off Twenty Mule Team in Cal City works. There will be more room available off Twenty Mule Team.

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
I'm in for a Halloween desert ride whichever date you decide, even though I might worry about Tom fondling me in my sleep. Might I suggest the old airstrip off of the Randsburg road as a staging area. Pretty close to everything mentioned as a ride destination, or there is a spot just off of 395 on Cuddeback that has room for hawlers.

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
In the mean time I'm headin for Glen Helen this weekend for the final round of the World MX Championships. Should be lots of fun!

tomcav

Let ride ,bitches
Feb 6, 2011
the oc
[Q UOTE="Rokitman, post: 183511, member: 6984"]I'm in for a Halloween dress up ride whichever date you decide, even though I might worry about my lover butt plug dave fondling me in my sleep.( i dream every night he will)!! Might I suggest the old whore house off of the Randsburg road as a staging area. Pretty close to everything mentioned as a ride destination, i think i will dress up as honey boo-boo this year..... wooo hoooo :p:p
wow randy

Reactions: dunerat

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
^^^^^^^^^What he said.....update?? I'm probably gonna break my shi% on the 10th, so I need to know how much time I have to fix it.. ;)

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Yeah, hopefully this weekend or next I'll make a day trip to scout 2 camping locations and finalize details. Also I think my cousin is on board to come, he's famous for cajun seafood boils and we could make that arrangement for our potluck if everyone wants to???? Usually consists of lobster tail, king crab legs, shrimp,sausage,potatoes,corn... about $20-30 a person and you will be crawling back to your trailer ;) or we could eat dinner up at the brewery... all possibilities

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
^^^^^^^^^What he said.....update?? I'm probably gonna break my shi% on the 10th, so I need to know how much time I have to fix it.. ;)
I thought I mentioned Oct 23-25th as the rdie date, sorry, kinda busy... oh and Dave, if you break your shit, roll it down to Bakertucky and I'll have it fixed for you in time :)

Reactions: ROTAX

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Oh sorry,did you need someone to count how many days that is to fix your sh*% ?? :D (two hands and three toes):eek:
Hey big talker, come out on the 10th so we can tear off your other radius arm........... :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000