Harleys, Baggers, Choppers, Bobbers let's see em.

Jeff Knoll

Carrera Performance
Oct 20, 2010
www.isxsa.com

Had this bike for about 6 years. I tore it all apart and rebuilt it including doing the paint myself as well as the body work on the rear fender. Thought I would never get rid of it. Great for around town, but long rides not some much. Did Sturgis with it a few years ago, and I really enjoyed that riding. This bike beat the sh!t out of me. My wife hated the ride.

Last summer My wife and I rented a full blown tour bike and did 10 days around California. We double the mileage on the rental twice over in the 10 days doing between 300-500 miles a day. We saw every major California geographical feature except the Sequia because we just ran out of time and skipped them at the end on the way back home. We even ran a few 100 yards of the Rubicon Trail
on that rolling couch.

Right after that trip, I traded the bar hopper for a tour bike. 100 year 103 inch 6 speed. Does not look as cool, but it is way more comfortable for taking the wife on a trip. I have never had any local friends that ride so I just kinda do my own thing.

Brian lee Rhino450

Mar 7, 2013
Tuscola tx. BFE
Here are a couple i have built the last couple years View attachment 9299 72 honda cb750 836 kit. View attachment 9300 santee frame revtech100, rev tech6 speed, bdl open belt. And yes i ride on just the seat pan its the only way to stay on the bike. Shes a beast. View attachment 9301 ironhead dropseat frame gsxr front end had to sell this one needed money to move. Wish i could have finished it. Right now building 2 yamaha sr 500'sView attachment 9302 here is my daily ride
99 fxsts

Attachments

LORENZ

Lorenz Industries - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 11, 2009
I picked this one up last year. It's Baron's DreamCycle Magazine Queen. I've had it for sale here and there at $15k. I guess it may be time to consider trades as that's the way the market has turned?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000