HAT'S OFF TO TAYLOR RIGID IND.

TURBO

I Fly Rhino's For a Living - UTVUnderground Approv
Jan 16, 2009
Solvang CA...30MIN FROM PISMO
I was going to get the all new vision x light bar that has not been released and I have seen out shine 50w vision x hid's well after I thought about it I had to call TAYLOR at rigid ind. he has been up front with me from the start with no bull shit he spent 1/2 hr on the phone with me and I know now he is buy far the best at truly trying to help out a dumb ass like me and explain it in layman terms.....I have not seen this so if you have not here it is a real test supper crazy
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZPDQrrZLWY]YouTube - Rigid Industries E-series testing[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUsRalNgOJM&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Rigid Industries E-series water testing[/ame]
[ame="http://http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B5DLyDICtc&feature=channel"]http://http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B5DLyDICtc&feature=channel[/ame]

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Wish I could say the same about that company.... we were waiting on a part from them for several weeks which they said shipped out and never got anything. Finally gave up.

Glad they got you taken care of though!

Double Trouble Hooks

Dorian's My Name, Pimpin DTH's is my Game - UTVUnd
Jan 15, 2009
Wish I could say the same about that company.... we were waiting on a part from them for several weeks which they said shipped out and never got anything. Finally gave up.

Glad they got you taken care of though!
did you tke this up with Taylor or Jason, I dont think they would be to happy knowing they had a dissatisfied customer especially another vendor...

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
So you can run them over, throw them in a lake, and shoot at them... but I'm still optimistic that they out perform traditional HID's. I have seen the LED lightbar on Randy's RZR (ORW) in action and was not too impressed. Vision X gave me a 12" to try so I might just have to throw it on my car for Dune Tour and give her a run. I'm hoping it lives up to the hype so I can run a big 52" bar up top. Make my car look alot sleeker!

TURBO

Jan 16, 2009
i think im doing a full amber bar i will post pic's aginst biggjims 5 hid i will let every one know and shoot some vid...but i saw with my own eyes a 12" x 4" promo vision x led take out 2 of there 50w 7" hid

TURBO

Jan 16, 2009
in all the times before Taylor has really helped out! I got the SSV system from him and had a Little hole in the sub he was there to help and ssv too they got me going the next day and Only a few have spent the time on the phone with me to help me out with the way I need to go with no bull shit or up selling

Double Trouble Hooks

Dorian's My Name, Pimpin DTH's is my Game - UTVUnd
Jan 15, 2009
sorry Rugged!!

I love the LED bars. soooo damn bright. i am gonna try and run 2 4" HID's and a 10" E series flood.

Taylor

Party In The Pines Founding Father - UTVUndergroun
Jan 15, 2009
AZ
www.rigidindustries.com
It was Taylor, we ended up just giving up after multiple phone calls and being assured it was handled.

Oh well. Thanks for the concern. :cool:

Thats very interesting Matt. Thought we were trading a radio set for a Dakota Digital Dash. Then I got a call from someone about a box of parts to DONATE to the Rugged Rhino build up(8 matching pcs of billet). Actually sent you and the owner a picture to make sure that everything was going to match the car. These items were being donated to your build at no charge.

I actually was waiting for the radio to show up, at least thats the last I had heard from you guys. Still havent seen anything.

Thanks for pointing this out to me on the forum. You must have lost my number? Get out from behind your keyboard and try giving me a call next time. We have a reputation of being pretty good at customer service, even when we are giving stuff away.
480.655-0100

Taylor

Turbo-thanks for the great post, I appreciate working with you-feel free to call me or Baja Designs if you have any more questions.

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
My understanding from Greg was that you had said twice that the Digital Dash had shipped out and when we got it we were to be getting you guys set up with an intercom system.

Not sure where you got billet from, we were contacted by Axia Alloys about billet and they said whatever we wanted just let us know, so I sent them a list and we never heard back. Do you manufacture for Axia?

No one here has received any sort of picture of anything to match our Rhino. Greg has called and left several messages with someone at your company to have you return his call so he could see the status, and nothing.

Kracker

Krack-A-Lackin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Buckeye, AZ
Two vendors duking it out for all to see.....hmmmm. Not the way I would go about it. To each his own, I guess.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Its all good. So far this has been rather calm. No moderating neccesary, I hope you guys can work it out in private and I can remove the negative posts! We all have our good and bad days.............

Let em knwo when you guys dont mind me pulling the negative.....

Taylor

Party In The Pines Founding Father - UTVUndergroun
Jan 15, 2009
AZ
www.rigidindustries.com
So you can run them over, throw them in a lake, and shoot at them... but I'm still optimistic that they out perform traditional HID's. I have seen the LED lightbar on Randy's RZR (ORW) in action and was not too impressed. Vision X gave me a 12" to try so I might just have to throw it on my car for Dune Tour and give her a run. I'm hoping it lives up to the hype so I can run a big 52" bar up top. Make my car look alot sleeker!
Hey Dano,
call me if you want to test drive a light, I wouldnt want you to be misled by the other brand. I am sure we can arrange for you to pick one up over at Baja Designs. Call Mike over there and have him give me a ring.

Taylor

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000