Hello everyone

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Welcome to the underground.... I also think these things are money pits as well, there is always something else that you just have to get done lol

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
Welcome Moss.

very funny,"what are these about?"

for those who don't know, Moss is a great guy and had a rhino for quite a while now. :)

Rog

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Welcome Moss.

very funny,"what are these about?"

for those who don't know, Moss is a great guy and had a rhino for quite a while now. :)

Rog
Thanx Rog, yeah I had to sell it for medical bills a while back (right when the Teryx hit the floors) and funny enough I went to Ocotillo Wells with the new owner over Halloween. I found out he thing had only been driven around camps at the river ever since and never seen any trails or dunes. We had two Rhinos and a Ranger in camp and did a few night rides. I coached the new owner on how to navigate through some pretty hairy terrain the first two night s and by the third his confidence in what the thing could do had been established and he was on his own doing well. I made sure never to once drive because I knew I'd get the itch again but that didn't help. As soon as I got home I started hitting the boards and found Joey making mention of this site. BTW Joey... nice new ride! Anyways, I'm gonna peep around and see whats changed. I know the Rhinos aren't the quickest but damn, I still like the looks of them the most and they have my trust. Never once left me stranded.

Reactions: 1 person

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Thanks Jason!!! Awesome to see you back in action!!! Get back into a SXS!!!!!
So whats the skinny with all the SXS's... whats the bads of the AC, RZR-S, Teryx? I was told the Teryx frames need quite a bit of gusseting, theres a white RZR-S on the showroom floor at Berts looks sweet for stock but I hear they have some serious intake issues, frames need strengthened, electrical is weak. Any of it true. If I were to start a new build (2 seater for me) what the best base to go with these days? Is Can AM ever going to release anything?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
me personally I would probably start with a Teryx becuase my riding is mainly done in the hard pack. But I say that carefully becuase I hear major rumors of a sick Rhino possibly hitting the market.

As of today if I was going to build a primary duner then I would go with a RZR-S. The RZR is quick and nimble and with the suspension the S model has out of the box you can show up and mob without doing much.

Its all preferance!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000