Hello From Colorado Heading To Glamis for Halloween

Oct 26, 2011
:)Hello everyone,

If anyone could please tell me about any activities going on at Glamis for Halloween weekend!! Any and all news of what might be taking place would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and yes it's snowing here !!

Jenn

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Hey Jenn!

Welcome to the Underground!

I know folks are going to Glamis, but the only organized event I know of this weekend is Ocotillo Wells in this thread

http://www.utvunderground.com/f7/lost-lizard-fun-run-ocotillo-oct-29-a-7637.html

here at the Underground.

If Dev's RZR gets back on today maybe he knows of something.

I'm sure if you show up, you won't be disappointed as there's ALWAYS something going on at Glamis this time of year. You may want to check out the fun run at Ocotillo and PM Angie.

Have a safe trip and PLEASE leave that snow there, it's WAY too early to even consider that stuff here!!! ;->)

Dan ...:)

Oct 26, 2011
Hi Dan,

Thank you for the quick response. I have friends that have a place there at the Desert Ironwood and will be there visiting as well. Thank you and I hope there will be some fun things at Glamis as well.

I promise not to bring any snow :)

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
HALLOWEEN IS THE FIRST BIG WEEKEND OF DUNING SEASON. EVERY AFTERNOON STARTING AROUND 3 THERE ARE SAND DRAGS OFF OF GECKO RD. EARLIER EVERYONE HANGS OUT @ OLDSMOBILE. THERE ARE LOTS OF THINGS TO CHECK OUT @ THE GLAMIS MALL. LOTS OF PEOPLE & VEHICLE WATCHING TO DO. IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN IT WILL BE A GREAT EXPIRIENCE. YOU SHOULD BRING A LITTLE SNOW. IT WAS IN THE 100s LAST WEEK.

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
I will be out there tonight on Gecko road somewhere.

if you have never been you should find folks to lead you around, it can be intimidating.

there will be a bunch of UTV's at Cement flats, ( right near the Ranger station to the west) off Gecko Road, most all of those peeps know the dunes well.

Rog

Reactions: 1 person

VBosch02

Dec 3, 2010
Bellflower, Ca
As said before the sand drags are always the highlight of the day. My group always camps at wash 6 and the ride to the drags is the best (and fastest) ride of the day. Also if you have never been to Glamis you can camp in wash 6 and see olds during the day and night. That makes it easy to find your way if you don’t know where you’re going. Other than that have a ton of fun and be safe! :D<O:p</O:p

Craig

Oct 7, 2010
Colorado Springs, Colorado
:)Hello everyone,

If anyone could please tell me about any activities going on at Glamis for Halloween weekend!! Any and all news of what might be taking place would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and yes it's snowing here !!

Jenn
Hey Jenn, welcome to the Underground. What part of Colorado are you from? Colorado Springs for me, I moved from So Cal a year ago, lots of great rideing and if you get hooked up with some of the crews on here you will be in good hands. If Close to the Springs let me know my family and i do a lot of rideing out here and some great camping. Take care and have fun!
Craig

brevndeb

Your Mom
May 5, 2010
Beaumont CA-B-Town
Yes please keep the snow in Colorado! I'm in Avon Colorado working for a week and let me tell you a California boy driving in snow is fun to watch. Ya Glamis is alot of fun with the largest dune area in the country You should try and take more days and see some more riding areas there is some cool places to ride but if you like dunes then Glamis is the place. Good luck........................

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
wash 2 area here by the rail road tracks or if you go to gecko rd cement flats between hwy 78 and the ranger station there's a big group of rzr over there alot of good riders over there too. make sure you get your pass first thing and also a out of stat pass for yr toys if you go by the store there's lots of venders there and can sell you what you need Gilmore's off road is a go to guy for alot of stuff

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000