"Hello" from Prescott Valley AZ

bobylax

bobylax
May 13, 2014
Prescott Valley, AZ
New to this site, but not to those who race in the desert! I've been volunteering for BITD since 2007, and have an '08 RZR 800 as our "quick response vehicle" while out at our check points. It's pretty stock suspension wise. Running a K&N, and custom exhaust, otherwise bone stock. We're ready to upgrade the suspension to a mid travel, and need to know where on this site to get input on which kits are best for this UTV. I also have some pix from the MINT I'd like to post if anyone is still interested. Nothing exciting as we were at the sweeper just before the lake bed. (RM30)

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Welcome! I believe that Lonestar Racing has the best in long travel for any vehicle. We have it on our Rhino, Teryx and our new Race Can Am. It's awesome! And Yes! We love photos! I think I have gotten some from you before. :)

SimsMotorsports

Factory Polaris #1913
Feb 1, 2009
Prescott Valley
New to this site, but not to those who race in the desert! I've been volunteering for BITD since 2007, and have an '08 RZR 800 as our "quick response vehicle" while out at our check points. It's pretty stock suspension wise. Running a K&N, and custom exhaust, otherwise bone stock. We're ready to upgrade the suspension to a mid travel, and need to know where on this site to get input on which kits are best for this UTV. I also have some pix from the MINT I'd like to post if anyone is still interested. Nothing exciting as we were at the sweeper just before the lake bed. (RM30)
Hey there, i think you stopped by the shop the other day. I also agree with RockstarCustomz with Lonestar Racing building the highest quality suspension kit. They have never done me wrong and you cant argue with results....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000