Hello

Sheaco

Dec 4, 2009
Lakeside
My Names Kevin,

I'm Here to Learn what To do and NOT to do with my Rhino. I bought My Rhino Stock from Black Rhino when they still shared a building with Complete Fabrication. For the Most Part My Rhino has sat for FAR!! too Long and I'm ready to Finish Build & Hopefully get more Upgrades.
I'll Prolly ask way to many questions, but please Bare with me. :D

First Question::D
1. I'm in California, How can I make it street legal? Arizona?
I don't want to drive on the pavement, it's to keep those pesky Rangers off my back when cruising Wheeler Road, Painted Gorge ect? Thanks ahead of Time.

ranchmkt

From The Land Of Avacado's - UTVUnderground Approv
Sep 11, 2009
Fallbrook
Welcome.

1. I'm in California, How can I make it street legal?
Not a chance. I wish we could.You will have to move out of state.

Sheaco

Dec 4, 2009
Lakeside
Welcome.

1. I'm in California, How can I make it street legal?
Not a chance. I wish we could.You will have to move out of state.

Ya, I figured That. Have you heard of Reg in Arizona? I have a family Member with an Arizona address. thanks for the info.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Welcome the tha UTVUG Kevin.
151FAB custom built a crazy 7-seater rhino that had Cali plates and JoeyD asked "how did they make it street legal"? And the answer was "As far as how it got registered; the same way OJ got away with murder... Money". :D Check-out tha Thread : 151 FAB 7-Seater Rhino Build

Sheaco

Dec 4, 2009
Lakeside
I may have been wrong then, I thought if you had a License plate, it made it Street Legal?? I thought it was easier seeing how some aftermarket places sell License plate holders, some even have Arizona plates in the pics. I was told blinkers and a Horn is Good for Arizona? Thanks for the input :D

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Ive heard thats all you need also to make Quads Street leagl too in AZ? :confused: Wish I could drive my Rhino to work! :)

ranchmkt

From The Land Of Avacado's - UTVUnderground Approv
Sep 11, 2009
Fallbrook
I have a CHP friend who got his dirt bike CA plated "not the legal way" $500 and a friend at DMV. DMV aduits these every so often and will yank his plate. AZ is easy but then you need a pass to ride Ca deserts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000