Here We Grow Again! 3000 MEMBERS!

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
I became a new first time owner of a XP900 back in March this year. Don't know if it's ok to say this here but joined RZRForums.net upon advice of dealer, read a bunch of technically wrong info tried to get it right, read through so much crap, still do, drama, tried to help the site with high tech info just be yelled at. Did meet alot of nice peeps to ride with tho give em that, but met some groups that won't post there that told me about this site being much better, for reasons stated now I see why.

Going to try it here, got a real interesting 3-link study I am doing that was getting huge hit's over there I will be finishing over here soon, probably after the holidays after I gather some more facts which I think they hate over there. Will be in the Suspension section think you all will find interesting, hope things go better here. Just don't yell at me for high tech sound info and I don't want to have to kiss vendors a$$ if facts show they are doing something technically wrong. If I have to like that site please let me know now I won't waste your or my time....... Otherwise, your #'s will grow with what I have to offer and I am sure I will learn alot meet great peeps to ride w/ too....

Need to vent sorry! :)

Thx, Terry

Last edited:

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Hey Reed, exactly! Site is crazy I won't kiss any mods or vendors ass nor be treated like some kid I'm 52, sounds like I am finally in the right place. :)

I'll be back out at Glam w/my GF after Johnson Valley, and Havasu, XMAS break New Years. I was alone when you seen come by lets ride some time man.

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Reed, when u say S-22 do u mean Ocotillo Wells?? I'll be there 27-29 way I have it planned right now. Thinking Holmes Camp ride down to the Iron Door bar for a drink? Never been there need advice?

Back to the thread....IMHO it's not about #'s but I understand that, to me it's about quality of nice knowledgeable peeps not quantity. :) I've been on small forums that kick A$$!!!

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
START RECRUITING. THIS SITE ROCKS.
I heard of this site by word of mouth while with a riding group.

Are there flyers somewhere we can print out take to sales peeps @ dealers and post @ riding places? I would think the sales peeps would hand it out to new customers, a flyer telling them about this site being the best on the net for UTV tech support, riding places, La Familia, racing, etc……?

What about decals I'll buy some?

Last edited:

South Bay 4 Life

California
Dec 5, 2011
Torrance
Joey,

Do you think you'll ever assemble an Annual UTV Underground Rally where all 3,000 of us meet up for the weekend and ride/camp/party/network/ etc?

That would be nuts! Sturgis for UTVs!

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
6000 quality members….. That’s 2045 growth since last count 8/2/11 of 3955 little more than a person a day, 2045 less than a year, not bad. I’m noticing, AL, NC, east and south side and other locations nationally which should help that rate double. I told at least few in the past week here in CA, one was on RZR.NET told her to come out here for more accurate friendlier info. Another @ Acorn that had a 2012 XP900 but knew nothing about the ride or site, he said he could not spell that well I told em to join the club noone cares! Participate and post!!

Also, good job at modding Joey I noticed new members/ vendors come out here that have been booted off other sites for whatever ridiculous reason and you tolerate us misfits lol! I like the way you let us manage ourselves and some do let others know when what they are posting does not help the growth of the site.

The La-Familia is open to growth, the John Berry talent night was one of kind, and the dancing @ Sobaba fun, not to mention rides….kind of stuff that will attract the younger generations, I’ll be a Frazier with a new drumming DJ set up weather permitting to help develop that.

Hope nationally other areas grow the ideas.

My .02.

Keep up the good work! :cool:

Kenny G

Mar 7, 2013
Cowboy State / Wyoming
Today we hit 3000 members on UTVUnderground! It took us about 25 months to reach this point. Another reason we are called the fastest growing all inclusive UTV site in the world!!!!

Thank you to each and everyone of you!!!! :D
Pretty new to the UTV Underground, but I'm enjoying the ride!!! Let-Em Buck!!:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000