HERE YOU GO! Get $50 for participating in online UTV research FROM HOME!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
UTVUnderground.com is always looking for ways to hook our members up and here is another opportunity. A major UTV/ORV manufacturer wants to know your thoughts about different side-by-sides and is willing to pay you $50.

Who: Current SxS/UTV owners (both males and females)
When: Thursday, August 21st (There will be 2 one-hour sessions in the evening that you could qualify for)
Where: At home – you would be participating in this research online through a website
How: To see if you qualify, you need to first answer a few questions here: http://survey2.gongos.com/PL140489/default.aspx?source=2

*Please pass along this information to friends/family that may be interested.

*We are seeking owners of specific SxS makes and models, as well as a variety of demographics.

If you have more questions, please contact Paige Livingston at [email protected] and let her know where you heard about this opportunity.

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Rejected! Haha...don't blame them! :rolleyes:

Kalop

XP900
May 3, 2013
Denied as well.. what a crock of horse sh!t... no wonder they're paying, it'll take 100 to get 1 "appropriate" applicant.

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
I failed the first time. Tried again with different answers and passed. My guess is they are looking for the demographic that owns a true utility vehicle and use the UTV's primarly for work, farming with a small percentage of rec use like hunting or trail riding.

Even though I passed I did not finish as I will not take the survey and screw up their data research.

Nike

May 19, 2014
Passed on the first time and I was honest! But I don't fit the demographic of this website very well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000