All UTV's Heretic Lights now available at Racer Tech!

Tony@Racer Tech

May 26, 2010
Holland, Mi

Andy@Racer Tech

Racer Tech - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jun 2, 2010
Holland, MI
Sorry... Tony is actually not here anymore. We had to let him go yesterday. One of the issues was not getting back you people quick enough or at all...

I will be trying to take care of everyone in his place and we also have a team of sales reps. and techs on staff here to help with anything else.

Please see our website for all the current pricing for all of the Heretic lights. You can order directly through the site if you like or feel free to call it in.

Heretic 10"

Thanks!

Andy@Racer Tech

Racer Tech - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jun 2, 2010
Holland, MI
Hell no! I am the owner and always have been no matter what he said. Tony has never been anything more than a sales guy here. I let him run with a lot of clout that I originally built up for him to get him going so I could get back to the engineering and business end of things that I needed to do... Just to set the record straight, I am the man behind the curtain.

MTR

Jan 21, 2012
Hell no! I am the owner and always have been no matter what he said. Tony has never been anything more than a sales guy here. I let him run with a lot of clout that I originally built up for him to get him going so I could get back to the engineering and business end of things that I needed to do... Just to set the record straight, I am the man behind the curtain.
I have met Andy and his wife and they and Racer Tech is top notch. I will support them as president of Mountaineer Trail Riders.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000