Hey! From Boise ID

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Hey guys, really like the site. Have owned my RZR since sept of 09, I have been to a few WORCS races and hope to get to 2 more this year. My cousin owns Wicked Performance (formerly Wicked Sand Toys) in Riverside CA, he built my cage, sides and roof. My buddy here in Boise recently gave it a make over and Im really happy with it.
Past racing includes Quads, street bikes, dirt bikes, currently racing the RZR and a circle track car locally. Heres a couple recent pics!

Attachments

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Hey guys, really like the site. Have owned my RZR since sept of 09, I have been to a few WORCS races and hope to get to 2 more this year. My cousin owns Wicked Performance (formerly Wicked Sand Toys) in Riverside CA, he built my cage, sides and roof. My buddy here in Boise recently gave it a make over and Im really happy with it.
Past racing includes Quads, street bikes, dirt bikes, currently racing the RZR and a circle track car locally. Heres a couple recent pics!

Welcome Todd to the UTVUG! Nice looking RZR!!
Thats crazy! I live down the street from Wicked Performance. They sure do build some sick ass rails!

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
Thanks guys, And Dan, He's in the middle of building a brand new car now, sent me a cell pic today of a fully polished blown LS2 motor going in it.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Thanks guys, And Dan, He's in the middle of building a brand new car now, sent me a cell pic today of a fully polished blown LS2 motor going in it.
Nice. I might need to cruise by and check that bad boy out! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000