Hey new guy here

killer toy

Jan 6, 2016
hello new to the site.

Names Tommy from northern Canada but my gf lives in Parker AZ. I have a sweet job till my new government wrecks it but I work 2 weeks on and then have 2 weeks off so I spend a lot of time in Parker and surrounding areas. I mostly use it recreational but have race a couple times in a dirt riot race and a azop race only really just for fun. I like to ride it wherever I can changing the scenery is a good thing

My rzr is a 2014 2seat 1000
With a Tmw cage doors bumper rear tire carrier
Lots of rigid lights
Pretty decent stereo
Shocks re worked from holz
Holz front arms and rear sway bar tie rods
Lsr radus rods
Latest tire is 32 itp ultracross on Msa m21 wheels
Buncha extras too radio intercom prp seats 5 points winch fresh air pumper

The gf and her mom also have a 2015 xp4 that I do all the work and mods on aswell
Has some Tmw doors radio intercom spare tire and my old mongrels and Msa wheels

Just after the Tmw stuff got installed this is in Canada

Back in AZ

Dirt riot rock racing in Moab UT

Azop race

Tow set up

As it sits today with the new 32s

Thanks for having me and baring with some questions

Never happy

Jun 25, 2013
I think I've seen your car out there, you're by the keys across from circle k right? We're out there every other weekend we'll have to hook up... How do you like the 32s ? I'm debating because I'll have to get 15s and I didn't want the extra weight...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

killer toy

Jan 6, 2016
I think I've seen your car out there, you're by the keys across from circle k right? We're out there every other weekend we'll have to hook up... How do you like the 32s ? I'm debating because I'll have to get 15s and I didn't want the extra weight...

That's me.. So far just took em for a road rip and seem ok power wise and then did my little test track around above the keys and seemed ok... Their big lol

Never happy

Jun 25, 2013
Yeah they look really big on the 2 seaters! My place is just down the road from you on rio vista up the hill. I'll be out there on the 23rd then I'm taking the car to shock therapy that Monday. We'll be out for the 425 after that.

killer toy

Jan 6, 2016
I'll be here for the 425 and the weekend after be back in Canada at work on the 23rd

Sounds good we can go for a ride and see how your shocks work

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000