Hey..........

Xmotorcr

Dysfunctional Racing - UTVUnderground Team Driver
May 17, 2009
www.dysfunctionalracing.com
new member just wanting to introduce myself.

i go by xmotorcr because i'm a ex motocross racer. in 2004 i had a bad get off and crushed c-5 and became quadriplegic. in the last 8 months i have gotten a redline revolt that i had tommy and bruce from sb fabworks they were great, thanks guys. then i had a fellow friend put a door in the car so i could get in easier. i also put the electra steer sytem on it. i'll show the pics in a build thread.

-xmotorcr-

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
F'n MX, the sport I love to hate anymore. C5 and still getting out there?? Impressive..and welcome.

RoamRocker

If the Trailer is a Rockin, Roam somewhere else -
Jan 24, 2009
Yuma
Welcome... I quit riding after i had a herniated disc. I stopped before i had a worse injury. Look forward to seeing the build thread.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Welcome to the Underground!! Its so awesome how SXS's and Mini Buggy's have given so many in you rposition a way to still get your racing and off road fix!!!! Have you raced any of the SXS Stadium Series Races at Perris? If so I think I have pictures of you......I also think you ran at Soboba?

Keep up the good work! Welcome again!

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Welcome to the site and im glad to hear that you still enjoy going out and doing some offroading. I worked doing handicap converions on vans for about 4yrs so im looking forward to see what your build looks like and the type of mods that are needed to give you the opp. to enjoy some sxs fun

Xmotorcr

Dysfunctional Racing - UTVUnderground Team Driver
May 17, 2009
www.dysfunctionalracing.com
first off thanks for the welcome.

Welcome to the Underground!! Its so awesome how SXS's and Mini Buggy's have given so many in you rposition a way to still get your racing and off road fix!!!! Have you raced any of the SXS Stadium Series Races at Perris? If so I think I have pictures of you......I also think you ran at Soboba?

Keep up the good work! Welcome again!
yes that was me racing at soboba gp, i raced one rd of the sxs races at the pas on 4-11 but i let my buddy run the main event do to it being to dangerous for me from the cold. currently i'm running the glen helen sc series, and the podium production series and leading the points in both. if anyone is in the area come by the glen helen race on saturday the 13th and be sure to say hi. i'll try and get some pics up tomorrow of the build.

also you can see a pic of what i looked like after i won the buggy class at the soboba gp on pg 60 in the june/july issue of utvoffroad.

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
I seen you run at M4SX and your ride hauls a$$ ! Thinking about going to Glen Helen this weekend for the race and if I end up going I will stop by

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000