Hey

Twisted Teryx

Mar 12, 2009
So Cal
Whatsup my name is Danny. i have a 08 Kawasaki Teryx, i ride mostly desert but iam going to the dune tour this weekend. first trip to the dunes for her. :D

Twisted Teryx

Mar 12, 2009
So Cal
Cool...... we r going to have a big group out there so we will definitely have to go for a ride. we r leaving thursday night but im not sure where we r parking yet.

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Welcome and you suck ! LMAO looks like im out for the Dune tour I cant get Friday off and dont want to go that far for one night :( so it looks like im off to Barstow for the M.O.R.E offroad race and a lil SxS action Well have fun and welcome to the underground, Joey brake him in with some of those stickers !!!!!!!!!

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
See ya out their!!! I will be in all black teryx with grey cage and black douglas wheels. Blue and yellow afco shocks!!! Probably in the washes. Hit olds sat mid day look for large group of hooligans:eek:

kdub41

Murder Red
Jan 27, 2009
Hemet
welcome man. and man joeyD still needs to hook me up with some stickers :( come joey what the hold up, its not like you have a rhino to drive haha totally kidding man :D so how is the build coming?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000