Hi from central coast of CA

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Just got into SxS in November and having a great time. I ride at Pismo and local Natl Forest trails. Always looking for someone to ride with.

AdamS

Mar 7, 2013
hi from sonoma ca.. im like you always on the search for someone thats somewhat close to ride with.. shoot me a buzz and maybe we can do just that.. ill be heading back down to pismo soon.
adam

Rokitman

Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
hi from sonoma ca.. im like you always on the search for someone thats somewhat close to ride with.. shoot me a buzz and maybe we can do just that.. ill be heading back down to pismo soon.
adam
Sounds good Adam. Let me know when you are coming my way and we can work something out. Even maybe a side trip to the forest trails. Bring your trail tires!

AdamS

Mar 7, 2013
looking forward to it. i acctually like trail riding better but sometime soon hopefully. when i get my rhino fixed hopefully tomorrow ill be ready.

kawasaki hater

Jul 27, 2012
Just got into SxS in November and having a great time. I ride at Pismo and local Natl Forest trails. Always looking for someone to ride with.
where in CA? i live in San Diego. i have a cast on for three more weeks but after that i can ride on weekends.

Aquaholic502

Jan 21, 2011
Hey Im in paso robles and like to ride trails also. What local trails have you been going to. I usualy go to sierras to do jeep trails by shaver lake.

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
Welcome, we are down the road a ways here in buellton. We don't do pismo anymore but like trail riding.

Foxman

Mar 7, 2013
Im in lemoore, ca. would really like to know where some riders and trails are around here

Rokitman

Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Hey Im in paso robles and like to ride trails also. What local trails have you been going to. I usualy go to sierras to do jeep trails by shaver lake.
I do Pozo, Rock Front (off 166) and Ballinger with the occasional trip to the desert or Hungry Valley.

AdamS

Mar 7, 2013
im up to coming down camping really any time, i dont need to go to the beach at all but maybe we should put together a cool trail ride with the few of us on here. maybe next weekend after the one coming to give you guys time to plan?

Rokitman

Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
im up to coming down camping really any time, i dont need to go to the beach at all but maybe we should put together a cool trail ride with the few of us on here. maybe next weekend after the one coming to give you guys time to plan?
My calendar is open Adam. I'm sending you a PM.

Aquaholic502

Jan 21, 2011
Im in if my rhino doesnt sell first. We hope to get a new rhino later or if they dont come out with a new four seater we are going to get a teryx 4.

Aquaholic502

Jan 21, 2011
Welcome Cen Cal folks. We'll be doing Coyote lake this summer as a warm up for Dusy. Stay tuned!
Hey kevin,
Its Al. I went with you to dusy. Like I posted above if I still have the rhino I would like to do that trip again or coyote cause i have not done that one. I think it was west and strawberry lake I went to and not coyote. But yes keep us posted.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000