Hi from central coast of CA

AdamS

Mar 7, 2013
i will ge game for any of those rides, thats why i got this sxs and good to hear about some prospective rides with you guys.

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
I took a quick trip to the Pismo dunes today and cut it short as the tide was coming in and I only have 2wd. Pretty much had 1500 acres of dunes to myself as I only saw a couple of quads running around but I found out pretty quick that unhooking my sway bars dont work well in the dunes. Way to much body roll so cornering sucked along with traversing the face of the dunes. Only did 14 miles, so as soon as I got home I put my trail tires on and will hit the Natl Forest tomorrow. I love retirement!:)

AdamS

Mar 7, 2013
nice Randy, its kind of boaring there by yourself. i stopped there on the way home from buying my rhino in La and it was empty.. we left soon after also.
i have spent most of today running between the shop and home waiting for my clutch to show up from usps, it was supposed to be here yesterday... tracking lost it i think.. dammit.. prolly no riding this weekend for me.. unless by some mericle it shows up today....

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Might get a little rain this week but doesn't look like enough to close the trails so hopefully Adam will get his rig fixed and we can have a good time!

AdamS

Mar 7, 2013
i hope we can make it down next weekend Randy.. a little rain might make it better if they dont close down. we could always go down to the dunes for a day also..
good talking with you this am.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000