Hi From Stumpwerks

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Well I'm not really sure who my real dad is, but yes they did a fine job. I'm pretty sure it's the mailman so that's probably where I got my bad driving skills.
^^^ Def not Dave's kid.... no way would he have been able to come back with a good one like that.... bazinga!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
We enjoy everything you do for us here. thank you very much .
Now when r u going arss down to G ??????????
Well, Stumpwerks just got a new high-speed camera yesterday, so Glamis is on our list to try it out ;). The instruction manual is like a freeking dictionary though, so he should have it figured out by 2015

Can you get together a group of riders who are willing to do some crazy jumping and hard riding in the dunes this winter?? We can do a 3 day filling shoot.

STUMPWERKS

"Stumpy" La Familia
Nov 28, 2013
Well, Stumpwerks just got a new high-speed camera yesterday, so Glamis is on our list to try it out ;). The instruction manual is like a freeking dictionary though, so he should have it figured out by 2015

Can you get together a group of riders who are willing to do some crazy jumping and hard riding in the dunes this winter?? We can do a 3 day filling shoot.
I'm not sure what my dad means by high speed camera. I did get a DSLR but not a "high speed camera"... High Speed Camera- A instrument used for taking extremely slow video shots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000