Hi, new guy.

HDRA1

old buggy dork - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 3, 2010
Las Vegas nv
welcome buddy

just so you know chris is a top notch guy and is willing to help where he can and he just started his own company so buy your batteries from him cause it gets him to the races to help out he does a lot of retrevals for the race orgs

philofab

Golf Cart Destroyer
Sep 27, 2011
Laughlin Adjecant
Thanks Lucas!

Not only does buying from me help me get to races, it also gets spread around the industry. I hope to help answer questions on here about wiring, fabrication, and other tech stuff.

I sell Odyssey, Optima, Lifeline, Power Source, and performance oils too... maybe the admin of this site should contact me about sponsoring a forum section? (hint hint)

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Thanks Lucas!

Not only does buying from me help me get to races, it also gets spread around the industry. I hope to help answer questions on here about wiring, fabrication, and other tech stuff.

I sell Odyssey, Optima, Lifeline, Power Source, and performance oils too... maybe the admin of this site should contact me about sponsoring a forum section? (hint hint)
Welcome to the site , AND next time I need a battery I'll get in touch.

OK WHAT'S THE STORY WITH THE AVATAR , RAMP SLIPPED OUT ? ( ONE OF MY NIGHTMARES , I hope i never have

philofab

Golf Cart Destroyer
Sep 27, 2011
Laughlin Adjecant
Ramp slipped out at Firebird in Phoenix. Taco'd the tailgate.

My buddy Dan200 ran over to steady it and I told him to take a picture before it fell off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000