*** Hot New Items *** By Rugged Radios

Never happy

Jun 25, 2013
Hi guys, had a question. I bought your intercom and headset kit (with iPod hook up) I was wondering if there was a cable adapter to hook up to my race helmets, they are the single pin quick disconect type wired up by pci. Any info would be great, getting ready to start racing it, just need to know if I have to rewire it..

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Hi guys, had a question. I bought your intercom and headset kit (with iPod hook up) I was wondering if there was a cable adapter to hook up to my race helmets, they are the single pin quick disconect type wired up by pci. Any info would be great, getting ready to start racing it, just need to know if I have to rewire it..
You will just need to run the cable in the link below from the back of your intercom to a convenient place near your seats.

http://www.ruggedradios.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=53_57&products_id=846

We sell in 6, 12, and 16 foot lengths. Does that appear to be the connector type coming out of you helmet?

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Rugged Radios would like to introduce the new 2-person portable intercom system for off-road users. The RRP 242 Intercom can be powered by (2) 9V batteries or the included cigarette lighter adaptor for a more permanent power solution. This compact intercom also includes (2) Push to talk buttons mounted directly on the intercom. This means fewer cables and makes it easier to move the intercom kit from vehicle to vehicle. Use the 3.5 music port to plug in your iPod or mp3 player and listen to your favorite song while cruising in your vehicle. As soon as you start talking over the intercom, the music will auto mute until you are done talking. The new RRP242 is packed with a lot of great features, making it great for any application. It's powerful, clear, and full featured! Pull this intercom out of your sand rail and into your jeep for the same great features.​

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UepFSO4ojpw&feature=c4-overview&list=UUaOkxQaLgRPEpxgGrU9RhfQ"]RRP242 2-Person Intercom - YouTube[/ame]​

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
wow, i was chatting with rescue 3 about one of their utv at the hilltoppers event in jv. and checked out their rugged set up. i was impressed. time for me to invest in that area. :cool:

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
NEW! DOT Approved Helmet

DOT approved and California legal! Axel Offroad open face helmets feature an adjustable / removable acrylic face protection shield and easily accommodates helmet communications.

The helmet features lightweight construction and comfortable padding with air circulation holes keeping you calm, cool and collected.​

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
No more throwing expensive communications equipment into a loose bag or box. Designed to fit up to 4 headsets or two headsets and two handheld radios, the Trakpak keeps your radio equipment safe and comfortable with ¼" foam padded sides, ends and bottom. The top features an accessories pouch for sorting cord extensions.

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Are you ready to make your riding buddies GREEN with envy?!

Rugged Radios introduces the all new OE color matched green H42 Headset! Made from the same comfortable yet durable construction in our H42 lineup, this is sure to make a monster out of any rider.

Initially, there is going to be a limited supply of this color headset, so as a special thanks to all our forum followers, THE FIRST 10 FORUM MEMBERS TO PM ME WILL GET FIRST ACCESS TO THESE HEADSETS WHEN THEY ARE READY FOR SHIPMENT (IN ABOUT 10 DAYS) AS WELL AS 10% OFF RETAIL PRICE!!!

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
We just put together a new kit that's gonna make any spotter or crew chief happy. Save money by purchasing a complete kit that includes our very popular Rugged RH-5R, handheld radio jumper, and H42 BTH headset...everything you need to keep in contact with your driver or race team.

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
This here is a shout-out to all the beautiful RH-5R's out there in radio land. This battery eliminator is perfect for those long trips on the road, or a week long trail event where AC outlets are nowhere to be found!. Simply swap this battery eliminator for the battery, plug it into a cigarette lighter in your car, and you're ready to go!

Also, don't forget to check out our 10% off store wide sale going on right now!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000