How did you route your fresh air lines?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I am looking for some ideas on how you routed your Race Air or Parker Pumper fresh air lines on a 4 seat RZR. I am going to put hoses to each seat and am looking for a slick way to route them.

I would love to hard line them through the console for the front seats or something but I don't have time for that.

Here is how and where I currently have it mounted.

IMG_1379.jpg IMG_5559.jpg

702sandman

Sep 12, 2015
Gavin over at butches just Installed one up in the dash area above the power steering unit and ran the air hoses down along the rocker panels so you don't see anything except where they pop out up to the final position. Looked like a lot of air hose though, so not sure if you loose air pressure due to longer than normal length

Reactions: JoeyD23

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Gavin over at butches just Installed one up in the dash area above the power steering unit and ran the air hoses down along the rocker panels so you don't see anything except where they pop out up to the final position. Looked like a lot of air hose though, so not sure if you loose air pressure due to longer than normal length
I think having 4 hoses on one unit reduces the flow no matter what. The right way to do it would be to separate them 2 and 2 butttttttt I’m running mine on one unit. I think I have a pretty good idea of how we are going to do it. I’ll share as I start in the build thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000