howdy from AZ

icdred

Jan 30, 2011
Hello and thanks for having me! 2007 Polaris Ranger XP here and loving it so far but have only had it for a few weeks. I just got rid of my Ford ranger race truck and am enjoying seeing the desert in a much slower pace! lol

Free Agent

I had only 1 in Dog Beers
Jun 13, 2010
Welcome.
Nice forum, a little cliquish, but mostly friendly with people sharing the same interests.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
WELCOME TO THE SITE. LOTS OF GOOD PEEPS HERE WITH LOTS OF GOOD INFO. A LOT OF THEM ARE @ THE KING OF THE HAMMERS THIS WEEK. THERE WILL BE LOTS OF PIX & INFO COMING FROM THERE. YOU WILL LOVE YOUR NEW RIDE. YOU WILL BE AMAZED THE PLACES & THINGS THESE SXSs CAN DO.

icdred

Jan 30, 2011
Just got back from Gordon's Wells last weekend and I was very impressed with how this "Utility" vehilce performed. It went anywhere I wanted it to go and has proven to me that it will provide lots of fun and entertainment for the whole family! Thanks for the welcomes guys, I will probably start a build thread as soon as I start bending some tube for this thing!

NEVERENOUGH

Oct 25, 2009
Welcome from another Zonie. The sxs are a blast we use ours in the desert, dunes and mountains in the summer. What part of the state are you in?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000