Yamaha hows gibson exhaust???

PPF

Fast and Frozen - UTVUnderground Approved
Im not sure either.. But I do have one sitting here in the box, from my dads rhino, it never got put on before he sold it. He would probably get rid of it pretty cheap if anyone is interested. its for a 700fi.

kdub41

Murder Red
Jan 27, 2009
Hemet
hey man how much for the gibson exhaust your dad has? is it the whole system or just slip on? i have an 08 700fi :)

spody3

Wine Spody Odey - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 3, 2009
Washington
sully427 had a gibson. is was hella lound and sounded like a geo metro. not sure what he did with it. but he is not running it anymore. my .02 cents

rjv

RJV n' NC - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 2, 2009
NC
I have been told the Gibson is not much better than a exhaust tip on the 700, just louder. Save your money and get muzzy and msd.

sully427

Red Rider - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
don't buy the gibson there exhaust is junk unless you want to be slower and louder than stock and have customer service that is less then nothing
sorry for the sale block but it the truth.

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
I wouldnt buy Gibson exhaust for nothing what do they know about building exhaust for a rhino. NOTHING.. I would stick with the people who know what there doing.

s2k1

Feb 27, 2009
Ramona, CA
www.benchmarkperformance.us
I can only speak for my one experience with a Gibson on a Rhino. It was fairly quite, but was terrible for power output. The Rhino i'm speaking of now has a Ron Woods exhaust and runs circles around the old setup. The Gibsons also seem to contribute to more frequently broken exhaust studs.

Reactions: 1 person

ChaseThisToo

My Other Car is a Class1 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
So Cal
I had a gibson and I'm pretty sure thats what caused my broken exhaust studs.

Noise level was good but I felt I had more power with my stock exhaust with tip.

Not trying to bust up a sale just wanted to tell what I found.

Now I'm running duels. Loud as hell but tons or power.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000