i got a new toy this weekend Losi 5ive-T

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
wow!!! i have been wanting a Baja 5-T for a while and went to the hobby store friday to pick up a couple of new batteries for my SC-10, then i saw the new Losi 5ive-T 4wd 1/5 scale truck with 26cc two stroke motor and i had to have it.

well 2k later and i had a nice radio with telemetry, the 5ive-T, a new body for my SC-10, two batteries for the SC-10, and a can of hot pink spray paint.

got it home and proceeded to drool over it while the battery pack was charging for 8 hours, it was murder. so i worked on my SC-10 that i was now handing down to my 9 year old and had to paint it white with pink stars.

the Losi is a little bigger than the HPI 5T and lower to the ground. it weighs 37lbs and is just akward to carry around.

so after the battery was charged i setup the radio and got it all ready to go. pulled the cord and she fired right up and i was off terrorizing the neighborhood.

this truck is badass and corners on pavement like its on velcro. full speed 180* turns only lifts the inside front tire, does not even want to roll over.

i am very happy with this toy and cannot wait to air it out in the dunes.

some pic next to my SC-10 for size comparison.

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
awesome ...i had a baja5t for a long time even had paddles for it ...way fun ....
Good to see losi stepped up ..Losi has always had good stuff

Bart

UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 10, 2012
Canyon Lake, Ca.
that losi is pretty bada$$...ive been scoping it out...i got to get rid of (2) slashes and (1) blitz before I could buy anything new though.l...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000