i have a confession, i was a richard cranium today

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
well i rarely get to drive the Mega Dodge and this afternoon i got home early and decided to pick up my little one from shool in the big truck.

i had just left the house and was crusing slow i noticed an orange Lambo pull out from a side street. so being curious i slowed down to take a look. well it was a yonger guy with a faux hawk and big glasses, and the windows down.

so we both stop at the stoplight and i say hmmm i think i will just have to blow the doors off this Lambo with my 4ton truck. so i power brake a little and let her rip as the light turns green. a huge cloud of black coal rolled out of the exhaust and headed straight for his window. but i hammer on and broke the rear tires loose just a little then backed off. this whole time i dont think the Lambo moved at all and just sat there in the pollution.

then all of a sudden i see his orange car emerge from the could of death at a high rate of spped and he catches up with me and gives me the one finger salute.

i am sorry but i was feeling a little ornery and had a little hater in me towards a faux hawk having,big sunglass wearing, orange Lambo driving younger guy. it was good at the moment.

but later i kinda feel bad for making him breathe smog. sorta

hahahahahaha you had to see it it was friggin hilarious.

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
:eek:

I hear ya , i would of felt bad to

i own a black smoke blower too. they do load up once in a while dont they :cool:

StrRacerX

Mar 12, 2010
san diego, ca
well i rarely get to drive the Mega Dodge and this afternoon i got home early and decided to pick up my little one from shool in the big truck.

i had just left the house and was crusing slow i noticed an orange Lambo pull out from a side street. so being curious i slowed down to take a look. well it was a yonger guy with a faux hawk and big glasses, and the windows down.

so we both stop at the stoplight and i say hmmm i think i will just have to blow the doors off this Lambo with my 4ton truck. so i power brake a little and let her rip as the light turns green. a huge cloud of black coal rolled out of the exhaust and headed straight for his window. but i hammer on and broke the rear tires loose just a little then backed off. this whole time i dont think the Lambo moved at all and just sat there in the pollution.

then all of a sudden i see his orange car emerge from the could of death at a high rate of spped and he catches up with me and gives me the one finger salute.

i am sorry but i was feeling a little ornery and had a little hater in me towards a faux hawk having,big sunglass wearing, orange Lambo driving younger guy. it was good at the moment.

but later i kinda feel bad for making him breathe smog. sorta

hahahahahaha you had to see it it was friggin hilarious.
funny stuff. wish i could see it from the side walk

EFAJEEP

Jul 21, 2010
Thats what he gets for being young, cool and rich. Oh well he probably gets to tell a story everyday to his buddies on how he just somed some dude with his Lambo. I guess today he got smoked.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000