i just cant leave anything alone

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
well after watching Bob's build and now Austins build i decided to borrow a few ideas and change up my car and get ready for a bigger motor when my money tree blossums.

i relocated my radiator o the rear and moved the fuel cell to the passenger seat area and moved the battery up front.

Reactions: 1 person

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
finished the fuel filler and started the dash. i will have a billet center piece over the steering column for some bling and tons of gauges, gps, Power Commander screen and switches all over the dash.

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Looks great Mike, But after you see mine you wil probaly change yours again. We just powder coated the chassis & Chromed the a-arms & a bunch more parts. Oh ya & Tony added my flame job to the hood. Austin & mine both will be rady for the track next weekend.:D Caint wait to see you back out there with us.

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Looks great Mike, But after you see mine you wil probaly change yours again. We just powder coated the chassis & Chromed the a-arms & a bunch more parts. Oh ya & Tony added my flame job to the hood. Austin & mine both will be rady for the track next weekend.:D Caint wait to see you back out there with us.
damn its hard to keep up with the Vabnbeekums. post up some pics of the new shinny stuff.

one of these days i will have all of my money for the big motor. untill then i will just watch from the sidelines.

badinfluencerace

The Future Of SXS Racing is being Built in my Driv
Jan 30, 2009
yuma
loooking good :D how come your using the rex front end ? and hey bob lets see some pics of your rex with the bling on it now :D:D

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
a little more progress. made a battery tray and shield to keep rocks off my battery and started on some dash layout. but i dont like it so i am redisignning. also mounted the voltage regulator up front.

trinity

trinity
Jan 26, 2009
az
www.maricoparealestatecompany.com
whoops.. were we adding reality flames or traditional flames?

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Now thats what I'm talking about Tony. I can't wait to see it on my car. Bad A$$ job.

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
mounted the switches and gauges tonight. made a mount for the GPS to keep it up high and easy to see, also easily removed when pressure washing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000