I like to thank UTV-U and Joey ;-)

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Thank you UTVUnderground and Joey + Derek from NCYamaha

Man I tell you, if you want to buy a toy or in my case a RZRXP 900
this place rocks, I was giving a price thur a e-mail from Derek and was number 4 for the XP, well Friday he call me and tells me that my XP is in ;-)

So off to NCY and not just did they meet the price they give me they also lower it and the 4 year ext warranty that they aslo have it strat after my 6M is over, Man I don't have any words to say how an awesome place to buy from.

Thank You ;-)

brevndeb

Your Mom
May 5, 2010
Beaumont CA-B-Town
That's great news Cisco! I knew NCY would be great to deal with when we hung out with the NCY guys on one of our Little Rubican trips they are stand up guys. That is Very cool that it rubs off onto there Business. GREAT JOB NCY!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
That is awesome!!! I have been a part of the NCY family for a long time and they have never let me down. I buy all of my OEM parts and UTV's from them. They have a fantastic service department and their parts guys and sales guys are great to deal with. Its a family run business and the facility itself if top notch!

I am glad you got a great deal Frank! Everyone should know that as of right now NCY is the only official dealer of UTVUnderground.com so lets reward them for supporting us by giving them an opportunity to earn our business!

Again guys, NCY will give youa great price and is offering any UTVUnderground member a FREE 4 year warranty on any UTV/ATV/Motorcycle they purchase!!!! Youc ant beat that anywhere!!!

San Diego's #1 North County Motorcycle ATV UTV Dealer for Yamaha, Triumph, KTM, Victory & Polaris. New & Pre Owned Units - Sales - Service - Parts

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
CONGRATULATIONS CISCO & GREAT JOB NCY. THAT MAKES 3 900s ON THE LITTLE RUBICON RIDE. I KNOW CISCO"S WON'T BE STOCK FOR TOO LONG. PROBABLY ALREADY STARTED ON THE MODS. CISCO GIVE US SOME PIX.

Last edited:

Transformer33

Da-Coach
Jan 30, 2011
awesome TIO!!!!!! that machine is sweet hopefully we see the Familia soon we need to get out congratulations:D

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
SO CISCO YOU RETIRING THE OG RZR, SELLING IT OR IS VICKY GOING TO BE DRIVING IT?

I am moving lots of mods from the 08 to the XP, most of them fit, like the doors are the 1st thing, after I am done then my 1st love goes for sale ;-)

(well maybe my 2nd love) ;-)

Vicky need to family Ranger, you know Mexicans and lots of kids ;-)

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
I'm the only one that is allow to drive my compadres new toys dang it. What are you thinking kid, like you race in SCORE for 20 years or something.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000