I need an 08 teryx service manual

deviant_illusion

go to the UTVUnderground where there is cool SHIAT
Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
I am replacing the crank in my 08 teryx this weekend and a service manual would really help. I know lti has it on their site but not for download I would like to be able to print off some pages to keep by me during the rebuild.

So far all google has turned up is tons of dead links.
Thanks for your help guys

Jacob

deviant_illusion

Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
Replacement or stroker?
It spun a rod bearing last thanksgiving and I have been saving for a 920 stroker from mickey at fst. I have had the cash for some time but just havent been able to pull the trigger. Anyway i talked myself out of dumping that kind of cash into an old hacked up utv and im going to just do a stock rebuild myself.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

T-wrecks

Apr 7, 2011
Corona CA
It spun a rod bearing last thanksgiving and I have been saving for a 920 stroker from mickey at fst. I have had the cash for some time but just havent been able to pull the trigger. Anyway i talked myself out of dumping that kind of cash into an old hacked up utv and im going to just do a stock rebuild myself.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I here ya on that. I'm planning on cutting mine up similar to what you did very soon. I'll probably still blow the money on a Big bore kit though. After that I'll figure out how to get into a real car w a v8.

deviant_illusion

Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
I here ya on that. I'm planning on cutting mine up similar to what you did very soon. I'll probably still blow the money on a Big bore kit though. After that I'll figure out how to get into a real car w a v8.
Teryx 4.0 has been a huge success! My kids love it my wife feels safe enought to go with us now with the tall opening doors and seat drop. The longer wheel base makes it handle amazing but I still have no problems taking it up mountain trails. A big motor would make it more fun but I have been riding dirt bikes tons for like the last year. Physically I'm in much better shape then I have been for some time and a lot of that is from spending a lot of time on the bikes. The Teryx has become a ride I take when the kids and wife come and I really don't rally it like I used to. Really for the price tag of just a built motor in one of these things you can pick up a super nice used bike and I just can't see putting that money into a 08 utv that's so hacked up its not worth anything to anyone but me.

I actually am redoing the rear section while I have the motor out and going back to a t2 bed side and not going to run the t4 bed sides anymore.

How she sits now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000