Yamaha I need help with rhino knuckle!!! Please

kinda_rhino

Oct 8, 2013
I have a yamaha rhino and I need a brand X customz knuckle! I bought it local and it has a stock knuckle on the driver side and brand X customz knuckle on the passenger side! Anyone ever heard of this brand or something that will work??

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
I have a yamaha rhino and I need a brand X customz knuckle! I bought it local and it has a stock knuckle on the driver side and brand X customz knuckle on the passenger side! Anyone ever heard of this brand or something that will work??
I remember seeing a sets of front and rear knuckles years back that had branding like that. I dont know if that Brand ever went into production with parts. Ive never seen them again. I sell steering knuckles but only as a set. Let me know If I can help you out.

Thanks,

kinda_rhino

Oct 8, 2013
I remember seeing a sets of front and rear knuckles years back that had branding like that. I dont know if that Brand ever went into production with parts. Ive never seen them again. I sell steering knuckles but only as a set. Let me know If I can help you out.

Thanks,
Thanks BiggJim! i found some fabtech parts just to get me going for this weekend, how much are your HD knuckles? do they work with upper and lower uniballs?

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Thanks BiggJim! i found some fabtech parts just to get me going for this weekend, how much are your HD knuckles? do they work with upper and lower uniballs?
My knuckles are stock replacement....So if you have upper and lower uni-balls you could possibly have some drilling of the tapered hole on top depending on the kit, and would need the spindle adapter on bottom. I used to make a uni-ball specific kit but have discontinued it. My knuckle kit is $549. for the pair.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000