I need pics of 2 seat race cages

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
Call HRT. the banana Rhino is still one of the best looking cars on the track!, When it is not banged up! LOL

Rog

machinist

Apr 7, 2009
I like that cage on the Porker car. When you guys drop the seats, do you move them back at all? I'm not that tall but I could see a 6 ft guy not enjoying it much. When strapped into the harness' how much room between the cage and helmet are people typically leaving?

I'm getting ready to add a cage and can't decide how far I want to take it. I do like the bed sometimes to take the camping gear and go...:confused:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
The Porkers car was a mild drop retaining the stock dash and floorboards. I cant say how much room is typiclly left but I would guess around 6" or so. As for leg room the lower the seats typiclly the less leg room but I think a 6ft tall person would be plenty comfortble in that car. I know the chop we just did on mine a 6ft person would be comfortble.

If Rusty ever comes around to reading this he could give more insight.........

badinfluencerace

The Future Of SXS Racing is being Built in my Driv
Jan 30, 2009
yuma
yep my garage has seen alot of builds in there , thanx joey , wont make your ride this weekend putting the motor together tonight maybe catch you at one of the elsinor races or another dune trip

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000