I think it's time

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Decisions, decisions! Jorge and Frank will be pleased to know I'm now considering a General. There's a base model sitting at my local dealer and the price is within my budget, about the same as a 900 S EPS.
Pros- 100hp, full doors, more storage space,$500 cheaper.
Cons- Ancla Tires, crap shocks, basic red color, cant put a cage extender on it.

Both have EPS, same suspension travel, same track width. I need to take a closer look at some things.
Far as I know the dealer doesn't have a 900 in stock but does have trailers so I may go down tomorrow and see what kind of package deal I can get.

You will love it - it a nice overall Toy ;-)

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
They have a bunch in stock. Out of my price range and too wide! Central Coast Yamaha in Santa Maria.
I thought the 1000s is 60" wide. Same as the general and 900s.

If they are sitting on the lot they will get them to your price range. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Well, I pulled the plug today! After many hours of researching and looking at the General at the dealer, I bought a 900 S. The size of the General was the deciding factor. It just would not fit through the gates of one of my local trails and 90% of where I ride does not require hp. Just driver technique.
But I think I got a good deal with the 900 and a trailer OTD for $18,700, about 3k under retail. Works for me!
It needs to be shipped and assembled so I wont get it for a couple weeks but that's ok since I'm heading for Coleville next week for the Eastern Sierra ATV/UTV Jamboree and wont be home anyway.

In the meantime my mighty 570, with trailer, is for sale for 5k with lots of extras if any of you all know an entry level rider who needs a good rig!

Reactions: Plumber

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
lets take that bitch to Gorman when ya get it and fuk it up......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000