I think it's time

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Randy, Have you went on your Eastern Sierra ATV/UTV Jamboree trip yet? If so, how was it? I would like to do that one sometime.
Just got back from it. Yea, it's a great event. Good trails, great organization, and good peeps! I'm going back next year for sure!

Rokitman

Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Took it out for a spin at the Oceano Dunes today. Big mistake. The place was packed and full of idiots but I got some break in time on it and OMG this thing has some suds. I never really hammered it and this contraption scoots. I even pulled out a stuck sand rail with nary a wimper. It seems pretty stiff and harsh in the chop but at speed in the whoops it excels! It needs to be driven hard. Cant wait to take it to my local Rock Front trails ( when the re-open them) but in the meantime I'll take it up to Pozo for a good workout.
I made a good decision!

Reactions: ROTAX and dunerat

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I'm doing el diablo falls next weekend, but u will need a winch if u want to come

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
Randy congrats on the new ride. You need to visit Shock Therapy, they can soften up that suspension for you. I had them re valve and spring mine, what a difference.

Rokitman

Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Randy congrats on the new ride. You need to visit Shock Therapy, they can soften up that suspension for you. I had them re valve and spring mine, what a difference.
I give it some time to break in the springs and I'm going to play with the compression dampening and pre-load.

RWTDCT

Its an RZR Thing - La Familia
Jun 13, 2013
Central Coast, Ca. (Paso)
I know Polaris has there recommendations. I would run them at zero, then if you bottom out on the front adjust them up 2 turns if you bottom out again, up 2 more. Do the same for the back if you bottom out back there. Most rock crawling is zero. Woops hard nose dives, probably a little adjustment, jumps a lot of adjustment. I am sure you will figure it out as you go.

I am headed up to the mtns. Talk to you people in a week.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
fuk your suspension, just drive the shit outta it and enjoy it Fernando!! You rock buddy

Reactions: sand shark

Rokitman

Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
fuk your suspension, just drive the shit outta it and enjoy it Fernando!! You rock buddy
You know me white legs, I drove the shit outta my 570 and could out rock crawl yur sorry ass. But now I may want to keep this thing a might longer so baby steps until I see if it can take my abuse.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000