I WILL NOT SUPPORT THE BLM IN A FEE INCREASE !!

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
Do not kill the messenger But this is CRAP!!!!
ISDRA_2012Draft_BusinessPlan.pdf ( 3.57MB ) Number of downloads: 156
Devin DelaRon motorsports

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Do not kill the messenger But this is CRAP!!!!
ISDRA_2012Draft_BusinessPlan.pdf ( 3.57MB ) Number of downloads: 156
Devin DelaRon motorsports
Just read about this of GD.com this morning... not too happy :mad: It's one thing after another in this sport... we get triple taxed to play in the dunes and now my four seat conversion is gonna be illeagle??? So frustrating!

KEN1

Mar 14, 2011
Mesa, AZ.
Doubling our season fee is insanity!How did the BLM ever survive 10 or so years ago when it was free to camp in the Imperial sand dunes???They see a cash cow here and want to steal and over spend our money.I will never pay a fee again and just switch my plates when I get there.Hopefully it works.:D

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
The end of Glamis is getting closer. They will make it so costly that only the people with money can afford it and the rest can stay home playing xbox.
they will say that its not closed but it will cost so much you cant afford to go.
Glamis will be a Faded Memory of years past. My kids probably wont be taking there family out there. Just like Comp Hill nite Racing which Im sure alot of people here now never Experienced or way back when the other side of HWY 78 was open for riding. The writing is on the wall and Im glad I experienced it when it was really fun. and I almost dont even care anymore if I even go back, since the Cops and BLM Suck and all they do is Harrass everyone and alot of my friends have decided to not go anymore with all of the new Laws. Kinda Bummed out.

KEN1

Mar 14, 2011
Mesa, AZ.
The end of Glamis is getting closer. They will make it so costly that only the people with money can afford it and the rest can stay home playing xbox.
they will say that its not closed but it will cost so much you cant afford to go.
Glamis will be a Faded Memory of years past. My kids probably wont be taking there family out there. Just like Comp Hill nite Racing which Im sure alot of people here now never Experienced or way back when the other side of HWY 78 was open for riding. The writing is on the wall and Im glad I experienced it when it was really fun. and I almost dont even care anymore if I even go back, since the Cops and BLM Suck and all they do is Harrass everyone and alot of my friends have decided to not go anymore with all of the new Laws. Kinda Bummed out.
No......we take it back,pay no fees and tell them to go to hell!We are the majority!We make the rules and all you sheep better wake up and tell the feds/government that WE ARE IN CHARGE.....PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
No......we fucking take it back,pay no fees and tell them to go to hell!We are the fucking majority!We make the rules and all you fucking sheep better wake up and tell the feds/government that WE ARE IN CHARGE.....PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!
Hehehehe, yeah the Sheople just lay down. I got some spare trailer plates to rent and they can write tickets to the dead beat plates from all of the Repo trailers I pull out of Socal from all of the broke bastards.

KEN1

Mar 14, 2011
Mesa, AZ.
Hehehehe, yeah the Sheople just lay down. I got some spare trailer plates to rent and they can write tickets to the dead beat plates from all of the Repo trailers I pull out of Socal from all of the broke bastards.
YES SIR!!!!!!!!!!!! You know it! F#ck the BLM! Doubling our season pass is blatant extortion and corruption!Cali will only distribute our funds to all the illegals and welfare pigs anyway.DO NOT EVER BUY AN IMPERIAL SAND DUNE PASS AGAIN!Carry fake plates/tags and what can they do???I got old trailer/truck plates to last me 50 years.Let the BLM write tix for them.Sorry occifer......dont know who owns that trailer/truck.

Last edited:

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Who has the numbers for the phone calls and the e-mail address that will make us heard the best way post up plez , I will help in that way and would think others can also .

For every f-ck them post we could had a e-mail or phone call to let them know that we are not sheep . Not hatting , just saying . :)

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
In the future I see less trips and less money spent in ca. I make sure now that I buy everything in Az and I have enough Diesel fuel to make it back to AZ so I dont leave any money in ca. I try my best not to support Ca with any money.

KEN1

Mar 14, 2011
Mesa, AZ.
In the future I see less trips and less money spent in ca. I make sure now that I buy everything in Az and I have enough Diesel fuel to make it back to AZ so I dont leave any money in ca. I try my best not to support Ca with any money.
Get fake plates and they cant do shit.

KEN1

Mar 14, 2011
Mesa, AZ.
I am not even going to buy my $90 pass this year!Will put my fake plates on and screw them all to Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
I lied,:D I do support the Banks in cal by Buying the Repos when they go broke. lol:rolleyes:

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
THIS IS A INFO THREAD SO WE CAN UNITE AND PLEASE SEND RESPECTABLE E MAILS ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>Devin DelaRon Motorsports

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000