IN! For Rounds 3 & 4 of LOORRS

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Through the incredible generosity of his sponsors, Cody Rahders will be racing Rounds 3 & 4 of the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series in the #16 Supechips / K&N / Black Rhino SuperLite truck.

With out them as well as Cognito Motorsports, Joey D, Polaris Industries, Team Alba Racing, Diffenbaugh Construction, Frorsty Burger, SuperLite Championship, Fox Shox, RacerX Motorsports, Stat Digital, & Mystik Lubricants supporting us in the Project RZR570 at WORCS there is no way we could do both series on our own so a big thanks to all of you for the support.

So, if you make it to the race please swing by and see us pitted out of the SuperLite semi. We have both Superchips and K&N goodies to give away plus I hear that ----- ----- may be jumping in next to us, very excited about this!

Also, if you're interested in attending Friday practice/qualifying I have 25 free passes (Thanks Dirty) to hand out. Just PM me here, I'll respond and meet you at the gate on Friday with your pass. These passes are also good for $10.00 off general admission at the gate on Saturday or Sunday so they are worth the trip as this will be the biggest race of the year.

Thats it, thanks and see you at the races.

dnf736

Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
good deal. code needs to get into a v8 prolite, the kids are taking over.
Baby steps.
Honestly I like the SuperLite program, since the trucks are as spec as it gets we rent the truck, they deal with all the logistics, and we concentrate on the UTVunderground WORCS RZR570.

Didnt you guys build a new 5c? How much to rent the old one? ;)

c&c rhino

UTVUnderground SXS Tech - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
lake elsinore, ca
cannibalized the old truck. so we have a chassis sitting there. been through a few wars, but that shitt'll buff out.

dnf736

Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Thanks Gary, bring Little G by, I have a new K&N T-shirt with his name on it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000