Introducing the NEW Rugged RRP150 Portable Intercom!

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
NEW! From Rugged Race Products. The RRP150 Portable Intercom! This 2 place, self contained intercom is all you need for your UTV! Dont feel like hardwiring your intercom in place? Have several vehicles you'd like to use? No problem!

The first portable intercom in the offroad industry, this unit runs simply off 1 9V battery. Last days and days of use on just 1 battery!

2 5 pin circular connectors for driver and passenger, as well as a 3.5mm music jack.

This is a live microphone intercom, no voice activation. Mics are always on! Music is controlled with a toggle switch on the face of the intercom. Has a beltclip on the back of the intercom housing to clip to a radio box, on a seatbelt/harness, on your belt, etc.

Also has a 5 pin circular connector on the side for connecting a two way radio for car to car, as well as a 3 pin circular connector for a Push To Talk switch (PTT).

The best part - PRICE! Our new RRP150 Intercom, along with 2 H43 behind the head black headsets, and your choice of 2 9 foot headset direct straight cord cables, or 2 5 foot coil cor headset direct cables - your choice!

All of this for just $399!!!

How about adding that car to car package? Its never been cheaper! A blackbox 4 watt handheld 16 channel radio programmed to the offroad channels, 1 coil cord to connect the radio to the intercom, and 1 velcro mount push to talk. The best part? $199!!!!

For the next week - order both and get free shipping!

$598 for a 2 place car to car package, shipped to your door!

Check it out!

Reactions: 1 person

Bryan M

B-MAN - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 16, 2009
Sin City(Vegas!)
Matt, would this intercom work with the HT750(motorola) 5w? I know it has that weird pin connector on the sides????

and if its open mic, how bad is the engine noise and wind transmitted???

Last edited:

DM310

Mar 26, 2009
Santa Clarita CA
The best part - PRICE! Our new RRP150 Intercom, along with 2 H43 behind the head black headsets, and your choice of 2 9 foot headset direct straight cord cables, or 2 5 foot coil cor headset direct cables - your choice!

All of this for just $399!!!

The RRp150 runs at a very incredibly low price of $175.00. This thing is truthfully amazing!!!!
Does that include everything above? Was $399 but now $175? Let me know

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Does that include everything above? Was $399 but now $175? Let me know
This is for the RRP150 alone. This intercom is rad I use it all the time when I'm out riding.

hey Rugged do you have any pre-show specials? i need a HX370.
Not really yet sry but we have them all day long for $199 pre programmed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000