is it just me or ???

Double Trouble Hooks

Dorian's My Name, Pimpin DTH's is my Game - UTVUnd
Jan 15, 2009
It gave me an excuse with the wife, " I have to watch my site woman"

she gets mad when i am on the computer all the time.
That is sooo funny, thats the main reason wifey bought me my lap top for x-mas....she said if I HAVE to be on it, I am gonna be on it in the living room with the family, how could I argue that, got my new puter for it!!!

RoamRocker

If the Trailer is a Rockin, Roam somewhere else -
Jan 24, 2009
Yuma
dude...Hapa..my ol lady hates this site already and it has only been a week!! LOL She will get over it! maybe............lol
IT will only get worse lol.... Kinda like my wife and my xbox360. Good luck though, and if you find a way to make it work PLEASE pass on the info lol :D

LouDiamond

De Oppresso Liber - UTVUnderground Approved
Aug 9, 2009
Directly under the sun
hey guys..im finding this site harder to read with everthing being so dark, especially with the dark grey font on black.

i think it looks super cool and i love the color scheme, but for me anyway, its just not as easy to read. it seems the font is super small also. like i said, this may just be ME, but im interested in hearing if anyone else agrees with me also??? :confused: ..just curious.

maybe i just need glasses or need to spend less time on the forums so my eyes dont hurt..lol. :)

I have to agree. The black background and grey separators just don't hack it for me. If there is a place in the user CP to change the site colors please direct me to it or ADD that option. With all the crap people put in their Sig lines and not being able to see the separators between posts it all looks like one run on post to me.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
it may be your monitor becuase I can see the seperator lines per post on every page without problem both on my laptop and desktop.....Thanks for the suggestion though and welcome tot he site. I am not sure if you can change that option in the user CP or not? Not sure its even an option, I will look.

LouDiamond

De Oppresso Liber - UTVUnderground Approved
Aug 9, 2009
Directly under the sun
it may be your monitor becuase I can see the seperator lines per post on every page without problem both on my laptop and desktop.....Thanks for the suggestion though and welcome tot he site. I am not sure if you can change that option in the user CP or not? Not sure its even an option, I will look.
I've got my screen cranked all the way up just make the separators visible. Its up so high that other pages look bad. Either make the colors user selectable as I've seen on some other sites OR change the separator color to something that contrasts more with the black background, like red,etc.

As it is, I find it a challenge to read the forums and end up with my eyes hurting and wanting to smash the screen.:)

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
I don't have a problem with any of the computers I use.......most of the time I use my cell phone and it is perfect !!!!!!!

Welcome to the site and hopefully you fig your problem out so you can enjoy the site

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000