is it just me or ???

keLLi

#1 Ninjet - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
hey guys..im finding this site harder to read with everthing being so dark, especially with the dark grey font on black.

i think it looks super cool and i love the color scheme, but for me anyway, its just not as easy to read. it seems the font is super small also. like i said, this may just be ME, but im interested in hearing if anyone else agrees with me also??? :confused: ..just curious.

maybe i just need glasses or need to spend less time on the forums so my eyes dont hurt..lol. :)

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I dont have a problem reading it, I hope that everyone likes it enough to keep it as I am not sure of the ability to customize this skin any further. I will consider it though if lots of people feel that way but its not as easy as it seems.......But Kelli, I do appreciate your honest feedback! Thanks for caring enough to post your concerns and opinions! Now quit yer snivlin!! LOL J/K...........kinda

LOL

Mopar

Addicted - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bako So Cal
I think youve been lookin at too many of Turbo's posts! No worrys... no one knows what it says.....

Mopar

Addicted - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bako So Cal
One prob ive noticed is i wont stay logged in when i come back to the site.... WTH? (what the heck.... this is a family site of course!)

Kracker

Krack-A-Lackin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Buckeye, AZ
Kelli, you do know we come here to get "away" from girls complaining....Right? Jk.

I like it.

DSD

Dirty Side Down - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Surprise
The font could be a little bigger, but other than that it's all good. At least i know when to quit drinking, As soon as my nose touches the screen I'm done!

keLLi

Jan 15, 2009
Kelli, you do know we come here to get "away" from girls complaining....Right? Jk.

I like it.
LOL. im not complaining at all. like i said, i think it looks great! i was just curious, and i guess you guys have answered my question...its just ME! haha. :eek:

keLLi

Jan 15, 2009
Kelli..cut the shizzy already..where are the pics of you and your ride at??? LOL Did you get that cage built yet??
i dropped it off with thad last week, it should be finished soon. i am SO excited i cant wait!!! i will definitely post pics as soon as i get it back...Woo Hoo! :D

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Kel you are correct atleast with my eyes it is more difficult to read. Must be us people with Older eyes...scuse me myself with older eyes.......

keLLi

Jan 15, 2009
were gonna hold you to that!!

Are you doing any aluminum? Panels or roof? Lightbar?
i did a 2 seater cage with rear bumper, full doors, roof, and bed delete with panels. i didnt have a light bar built in because i want to buy one of those led light strips instead. as soon as i get it back, im going to paint the plastics too, so it will be a completely new rhino for me! im so excited. :D

ive just gotta figure out how to pay for suspension next though..:eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000