Is your ride a COP magnet?............

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
know you can tell him the reason ......i drive fords baby............ranger and wife 06 expedition so were good.......

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
LOL... I have 2 vehicles on the least pulled over vehicles... but I get pulled over ALL the time! haha.

Of course the Tahoe is on 40s and 22s with a 15" lift, and the Chevy 2500 has almost 1000hp, an exhaust stack and I race people and do burnouts all the time LOL

Hapa

Ricky Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Oc
www.glamisdunesstorage.com
I am number 4 on the list lol
I saw this earlier today, mine is a Cabriolet so it is worse for me.
I have the 55 maybe mine dosent count

Last edited:

Jeepinbeav

Leave It To Beaver - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
so my ferrari aint a cop magnet but it sure is a chick magnet lol wish i had a ferrari, but anyway my f150 on 37's is a cop magnet when i dont have my mudflaps installed. I have them on quick disconnects so i can take them on and off but i always leave them in when im out drinking so the fuzz dont have reason to pull me over after i left the bar :p

Jeepinbeav

Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
the camaro just grabs attention everywhere i cant even fill up with gas and not be at the station for at least 20 minutes as far as cops they just give a thumbs up and leave me alone

trinity

trinity
Jan 26, 2009
az
www.maricoparealestatecompany.com
4. Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and 3500

It's no shocker to find Chevrolet's heavy-duty trucks among the least-ticketed vehicles. These trucks are usually bought for their towing ability, not for impromptu drag races.........

towing ability AND DRAG RACE ABILITY...

nothing like smoking a vette in a lifted 2500...

1BDDELX

Palmdale...Come Back To Me.... - UTVUnderground Ap
Jan 29, 2009
Palmdale, Ca
F-350 diesel crewcab 4x4 longbed with 8" lift 37" tires. It's really hard to get pulled over when your sitting on the side of the road broke down...lol... I still love my truck though.

Jeepinbeav

Jan 22, 2009
Goodyear Az
F-350 diesel crewcab 4x4 longbed with 8" lift 37" tires. It's really hard to get pulled over when your sitting on the side of the road broke down...lol... I still love my truck though.
ohh trust me you can get many tickets for being broke down on the side of the road. I did in moab utah during the easter jeep safari years ago coming back from a trail got 5 fix it tickets when i was pulling out rear driveshaft that came apart on the highway heading back into town from trail run

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000