It was bound to happen.....

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
I got away from using my phone for pix because of the cost of uploading them. I got a handmedown i Pod from Stacki so I'm trying to figure out that technology now.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Where you trying to ride the hole down the center of the car and one side just lost traction and slide in and got stuck ?

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Damn, I should of called you. I went out to Gorman today with SSV. Good riding. Hope the Short bus is ready for the little rubicon

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
I think it is, I was pretty hard on the old fella today. I need to give it a good look over but should be good to go. Gorman Would have been good today to with the recent rain and sunny skies:)

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
Right by Lake Isabella, east of Bakersfield. More pics coming up, great ride today. Great riding area.
You can ride around Isabella? Ive gone rafting up at kern and always wanted to see if there was riding too

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Hold on, you said FACEBOOK, i'm out...... :eek: BTW, nice driving skills there buddie, there are a couple gnarly ones from evans flat down to keysville, my old neighbor got married up there the second time I had the rzr out, I was too chicken shit to try but his dad and grandpa tried a couple.... well, they got sideways like that downhill and gramps foot slid over on top of dad's, punched the gas pedal, and they shot out like bullet....They cleaned their shorts shortly after....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000