ITP / Lake Elsinore Race Series!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Trevor your making my head spin...........LMAO!!! BTW LMAO, is LAUGHING MY ASS OFF! LMAO Trevor, I need a play hood so I can go play on the track with OffRoadSwapMeet and hsow him how a real family wagon rolls!, and I dont mean roll over OK!? lol

casper694

Wagon Burners - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 10, 2009
ojai CA.
oh you know it Tyler!!! I am putting an order in this week for new decals, dont put the big blacks on yet, I may have some customs for you!!!!!!! Thanks for all the support Tyler and Team Wagon Burners! You guys are awesome!!!!
k ya thank u. and u no how i do it gotta rep the underground.

Dio Vonti

Dio Vonti - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 22, 2009
So Cal
DO TO THE RECENT ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE STADIUM KART WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS TO BE MOVED TO FEB 20/21, DIO VONTI IS GOING TO HONNOR A $20 OFF DISCOUNT ON ALL ENTRIES FOR ROUND 2 OF THE ITP WEST COAST STADIUM KART/ UTV SPRING SERIES ON FEB 13. UTV'S!! WILL ALSO BE HNORED AS WELL!!!

That means $80 per race entry!!!!!!

Hope to see you all there

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Not sure if they are. I will call Brandon and find out. But all you sr1 guys and 1000cc guys will be tooken care of real soon. hellbound Natives and SidexSidetv along with a few others will be having 1 big bad a$$ race. The whole track should be over a mile long and have the Biggest and most wickedest sections that anybody has seen in a UTV race. Only the Best of the best will have the Balls to come out and grab this pot. We are working on the details and will post soon........

Whats the latest with this?

Dio Vonti

Dio Vonti - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 22, 2009
So Cal
there is classes for the 1000cc

prize update!!!! ITP WILL BE HANDING OUT 40 SETS OF TIRE TO GIVE AWAY AT THE END OF THE SERIES TO CLASS WINNERS!!!!

ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT TIRES YOU GUYS WANT GIVIN AWAY?

BAJA CROSS? TERRACROSS? SXS HILESHOT?

LET ME KNOW, THANKS

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000