ITP - UTVUnderground FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY! FREE WHEELS AND TIRES!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

UTVUnderground.com is BACK to give our forum members another chance at some amazing new products from ITP Wheels & Tires!

ITP joined UTVUnderground.com a couple months back and wanted to find away to show their appreciation for our awesome membership by giving away this awesome set of 14" SD Dual Beadlock wheels and 30" tall Ultracross R-Spec Tires! This is one of the hottest combos in the entire UTV sport right now!

Here's how to win:

1. You must be a member of the UTVUnderground.com FORUM. To join CLICK HERE

2. You must post a photo of YOUR UTV in THIS FORUM THREAD and tell us why you need and want these ITP Wheels and Tires!

3. Hang tight and wait because on July 7th we will announce on the FORUM, IN THIS THREAD who the winner is! We will select randomly from all of the posts in the forum one lucky winner!

The PRIZES!

The winner of this contest will win a full set of the NEW ITP Ultracross R-Spec Tires size 30×10/R14 mounted to a set of NEW ITP SD 14″ Dual Beadlock Wheels!

Ultracross R-spec Tires:

Multi-surface, non-directional tread design enhances traction and control on smooth and slippery surfaces.

8-ply radial construction lurking below the R-Spec’s open-face tread pattern makes this tire perfect for desert terrain and slick rock applications.

Popular 14-inch diameter means more wheel style options for riders, while significantly improving sidewall strength.

Size: 30x10R-14

SD 14-inch Dual Beadlock:

The industry’s first, one-piece aluminum dual bead lock wheel!

Provides “Total Tire Security†(TTS) — no matter what happens to your tire, it will stay attached at both the inner and outer beads.

All new, advanced manufacturing process yields an incredibly light weight, ultra strong wheel.

Backed by the industry’s first 2-year limited warranty against bending or breaking.

14×7-inch sizing to fit all popular ATV and UTV models.

Competitively priced, center cap included.

NEW for 2014: All Black Finish

Size: 14×7

SEE MORE AT ITPTires.com

PapaSmurf805

Apr 30, 2014
We need the dual bead locks and larger diameter tires for when we turn off the flat desert roads and onto the rocky trails. With the weight and long wheel base the beadlocks will allow me to air down the tires and keep them where they belong. On the wheel! They will also keep us going with less fear of failure compared to the stock tires.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
As you can see...these stockers simply are not safe. I need a wheel package a little heavier in the rear and something that will touch down a little sooner...such as some nice 30" ITPs...those beadlocks would guarantee I make it to camp after coming in hot on a sideways landing.

jrichard82

Jun 17, 2014
Lookin to start racing and the stockers just aren't getting it done. Have all ready had to patch one rear and plug the other. Working on finishing up the cage as we speak.

Attachments

desertwheeler

Extra Crispy
Oct 25, 2011
Barstow

We need 30's for the ground clearance and the awesome traction they have! I saw a set in action in Moab and was blew away how easy they climbed! We spend all our time in the desert/rocks and need a good desert tire!
To top it off some 14 inch dual beadlocks would be awesome for their strength and looks! I need a tire and wheel combo to get me there and back safely on those long desert trips! Plus itp is a great company to deal with!

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley

I could use an awesome set of beadlock wheels with Itps while I am rock crawling and trail riding the mountains and deserts.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

RzrRacer07

Jun 17, 2014
Nebo, NC
I'm racing a Polaris Rzr 570 in the UTVRR event and at the last event I beat a few 1000's and even my dad in his Wildcat Trail. I ran extremely consistent times and my dad thinks it's time for me to jump classes and move on up to the big boy class. We're going to Sell the Wildcat Trail and get a Polaris 1000. Getting these wheels and tires would help us a lot in having a race ready buggy by September. This is my current race buggy and we are just some good ol' country folk that have a tendency to go fast. We aren't sponsored by anyone and we spend our own money to go out and have a great time. You guys should come out and check out the UTVRR event at Hawk Pride park in Tuscumbia, Alabama.

Attachments

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
These tires are Amazing!!! In our last 800 miles of racing we never had a single flat!

RyanMcIntire22

Jun 17, 2014
We are currently doing a complete build for the Baja 1000. Would love to use these wheels and tires for the race. We are currently building the roll cage but these would be great for us in the near future. Here's the stock pic

Attachments

Georgioart

Jun 17, 2014
I need this wheels because I have already bought wheels for mudding and I need a new pair for killing the streets and riding in fields .

Attachments

Hammy149

May 8, 2014
Phoenix
I could really use these tires and wheels to help me podium in my debut to BITD racing at the Vegas to Reno Race.

In my Last race at King of the hammers I had a run of bad luck with tires and wheels. I had 3 flats in the first 40 miles. Three of my tires were ruined with extensive sidewall damage and one rim was punctured pretty bad. My Pit Crew had to rummage through all of my spare stock tires and wheels and my teammates spare tires and wheels just to keep me going in the race. After remote pit 1 we didn't have another tire issue. In the first picture, before the KOH race, you'll see my car with matching tires and wheels. In the second picture below You can see my car with 3 different tires (Bighorns, ITP, Mongrels) and 3 different rims (ITP, Stock Rims, STI). I hit some pretty big boulders with the ITP tire and didn't have a problem. I eventually had to pull out of the race around RM80 when i shattered an outer CV in a rock section and had the incorrect spare axle.

After seeing the success ITP had at the Baja 500 i definitely want a set of my own to give me the best opportunity in each race.

Attachments

Jdoghunt

Jun 17, 2014
I just got my first RZR, bought it from my uncle who only played in the sand with it. I would like to hit some trails and could use some much better tires/rims then the stock versions

Attachments

toradi2

Jun 17, 2014
I been looking for some 14" wheels and tires. The wheels are very nice looking plus with the 14"s you have more of a choice in tires.

chim-chim7

Jun 17, 2014
Pretty simple really, I have a Canam Maverick. I need all the help I can get to make a level playing field in a world of Polaris Razr's. Help me keep up!:eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000