ITP - UTVUnderground FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY! FREE WHEELS AND TIRES!

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
I need them to help me from hitting my A-arm and all the bottom of my RZR

I need to go riding and stop fixing A-Arms

+ I want to do the REAL Rubicon ;-)

Love Yea All ;-)

Ranger4Hunting

Jun 17, 2014
So I get it, I built a Ranger Crew and although I don't race it I do however hit an entire different group of folks to market to as I hunt all over the western states, hence the blaze/safety orange. The other point to be made is I customized my Ranger in my garage, bought a pro-tools tube bender and some DOM tubing and away I went. This should show folks that they can do it themselves and be rewarded for their efforts. No fab company built my cage, bed , bumpers, rear hitch, rocker guards and rear winch mount. I then had a good friend help with the seats. Exterior pattern was a newer Moonshine camo pattern. I then found a local supplier and purchased the material so i could apply a custom wrap. Then I built the custom gun rack to safely store the long guns. So maybe this one is for the little guys on a beer budget or those who want to build something to compete with the big boys! Plus this is so unique it will stand out among the thousands of Razors as this is going into several hunting magazines this fall when the hunting commences. I sincerely appreciate your consideration, in the end it would be cool to know I was in the running! Thank you for the consideration:)

Attachments

rprine

Jun 17, 2014
It would be a pleasure running this tire and wheel set up from ITP... I currently race in the utv rally raid series in Alabama on stock wheels.. In past races I have had the tire come off the rim coming out of the corners.. hopefully this set up would help me improve my finishing position... thanks a lot for yall's support!!!

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
ITP needs to pick me to win!! Cause.... just cause....

Really, I need some awesome ITP Beadlocks to go with my already awesome ITP UltraCross tires...

tomato_racing

Apr 6, 2014
Phoenix
Need beadlock for all above mentioned reasons combined with being too cheap to buy quality wheels but too smart to buy junk!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I would love some new ITP tires........ scratch that I already have some and they work great. Good luck to everyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Do you see my problem? I don't even have a complete set! Too many blowouts on crappy tires. Let me put yours to the test!

Kolman

Jun 17, 2014
I just bought my first UTV and need the best tires and wheels I can get to go along with my other upgrades I have planned!!

Attachments

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
Really need these for my racing. All I have is stock tires and rims that have 3 dezert seasons and 5 races on them. All tires have slam and plugs one tire has 6 plugs in one hole on the sidewall. One rim is cracked. Another bent. Being a privateer I can't afford to get new tires. With all of our races being over 200 miles of desert racing I feel my luck is running out with this tires. The 14"dual bead lock with 30" ultra cross will look good on the car and help going threw the big stuff in the open desert.

GunnTeryx4

Feb 9, 2014
Escondido, CA.
I could really use those ITPs for all of the UTV Underground trips this coming desert season. Those would really help me stay running and having fun with the members here in style. Help me get this car underground ready.

Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk 2

Cableguy657

Jan 5, 2013
need bead locks to air down without blowing a bead off the rim along with beefier rims than stock. Bigger tires for ground clearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anatram

Jun 20, 2014
I am building a custom one off UTV on a budget, a really tight budget. It's hard finding cash when your busy with 3 kids.

My UTV is scratch built using off the shelf parts, from Polaris, and powered by GSXR 600 motor. I have nickeled and dimed this thing to death, and so far I have been building for 2 and a half years, saving cash to buy stuff as needed,

These wheels and tires would set me off just right. The wheels it's sitting on now, are half out of round and the tires don't match.

Attachments

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I would like those tires so I can stick em in the air for all to watch in amazement.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000