ITP - UTVUnderground FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY! FREE WHEELS AND TIRES!

Redrzr122

Jun 20, 2014
My two girls love RZR riding more then the wife and I do! We have already been through a couple set of tires. My girls would love a cool custom new set and the wife would love it even more if they free!

Attachments

slickrick

May 2, 2011
I've recently purchased this flawless machine and am in the process of converting it to compete in the sr1 class. I'm running out of funds fast and can only donate plasma once a week:( so anything and everything will help. Thanks utv underground.

Attachments

OctaneToyBox

Jun 20, 2014

I really need the sweet ITP set up cause, let's face it, the stock set up is lame! My wife would look so much cooler in a ride with nice wheels and tires and flats would be a thing of the past!!

Pick us please!!!!

Feb 26, 2014
Bakersfield

The factory tires that came on my machine are adequate without a doubt but I would love a chance to try out another style of tire and hopefully enjoy them enough to make them my tire of choice for life.

805boz

May 22, 2014
Simi Valley
I need new tires and deserve these because mine are worn out. Kind of like my body..... I am new to this whole SxS thing after riding motocross for 20+ years, I busted myself up last year and now can't get on a dirtbike (doctors orders). So I went out and bought a used xp900-4. I love it, the only problem is it really REALLY needs a set of beadlocks, come on it has all the other goodies, stereo, exhaust, lights, seats... but it has the standard boring tires and rims. It would look so bitchen and drive so much better with a new set of shoes. I don't want just any shoes on my ride, I need a set of ITPs! I mean look at it, think of how good they would look on it, unlike all the other ugly RZRs that are on here - mine is bitchen but it really really needs these rims/tires :eek:

Besides they will make my wife smile, I like when she smiles....

Attachments

paulk

Jun 11, 2013
Peoria, Az
Very cool giveaway.
Good looking Wheel/tire combo.
I am in the market for a new set of tires and wheels anyway as the stockers are less than half at this point,,
Be nice to win a set as opposed to having to purchase.

Lot of nice looking rides on this thread :)

Birdmanhorton

Jun 25, 2014
Kokomo indiana
I need these wheels and tires to get me and my disabled who uses it the most to get around the property we ride and hunt because it was recently logged and falln trees lay everywhere and the stock steel wheels and 25" maxxis tires are to small,wore out, and look horrible specialy with the lift on it now and their not big enough to get us over the trees and to wore out for mud and give no traction at all. What a relief it would be to win these tires n rims not only for me but for him also and our rzr finally look awesome. Hope to win but good luck to all. Thanks Kyle

Attachments

Last edited:

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
We need new wheels and tires. This guy likes to drive

When my daughter drives she thinks she is driving this.

But she is really driving this.

And after doing this on the streets, we need a new set of tires.

So, please ITP and The UG hook us up!

Theshocker1522

Jun 25, 2014
Colorado

These would be a great help going down Hacket Gulch in Colorado. One of the toughest trails around. Loose gravel, large rocks and tree roots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NSCFIREMAN

Jun 26, 2014
Just got my Polaris RZR4 1k and plan on using it in some brutal terrain. I'm a volunteer firefighter for 16 years and I also use my RZR for Fire Department calls when we have off road or river searches and it would be awesome to have a set of 14″ SD Dual Beadlock wheels and 30″ tall Ultracross R-Spec Tires to keep us rolling safely! Thanks for the chance!View attachment 12815

Attachments

DBlank72

RZR Junkie
Jun 27, 2014
Candler, NC
I need these because I have a baby on the way and am afraid my days of buying things for the Rzr are coming to an end....

But hopefully that means in a couple of years I'll have a new little riding buddy!!!

But I would like to have these because most of my riding for the next year or so is going to be around the house. These tires will be a lot easier on the fields and should last longer on the asphalt.

KCCO

FBT

My XP1K on it's first trip to the desert.

On my first UTV I bought a set of ITP SS212's with matching ITP TerraCross XD's. I actually broke a rim hitting a rock "just right" while aired down too far in the sand and finding the only rock on the dang trail.
One phone call to ITP and a pic of the rim sent to them and I had a new one on the way, free of charge.
ITP stands behind their products.
The set shown is actually exactly what I want for my XP, but $ just isn't there these days.
I'd love to upgrade, and will someday.
But to win a set?
Well I can try, right?

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
I could use a New set of ITP Skins since mine are all Bald and my EBT card is Maxed out.:(
Some Dope ITP Beadlocks to keep my tires on when on the Run.:cool:

Phiber Optik

Jan 4, 2014
I need these because a single beadlock just doesn't cut in anymore! Plus my old ITP T7 beadlock wheels could use some refreshing

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000