ITP - UTVUnderground FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY! FREE WHEELS AND TIRES!

Tzenev

Jul 9, 2013
I'm gettin ready to hit the deserts of eastern Oregon, all sorts of terrain like hard packed dirt, rocks, some sand, and a little mud. So the stock bighorn 2.0's just won't be tough enough! Plus these tires and wheels would look and perform killer on my maverick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
First off, thank you to everyone who participated. We are going to follow this up right away with another giveaway for you guys! BIG thank you to ITP Tires & Wheels for doing this for our members!

We are proud to announce M@VR!CK as our winner of the ITP giveaway!

I think we all can relate with being strapped for cash and having to pay for another's mess up while driving our machine!

Grant, we hope these wheels and tires can help you in getting your machine back on the trail!!

Thank you again to all of you who participated!!

In a nutshell... My fiance rolled my Maverick on my birthday a couple weekends ago while we were out riding ... Now all my "fun" money is going towards repairing it ... ANDDD, paying for her to go see a chiropractor, which sucks even more :(

I could really use a new set of rubber!! Especially, since my dad run's the same ITP wheel/tire setup on his SDR Wildcat and I love how his car handles, literally night and day compared to mine... I'd have a set right now on my rig but all my funds are tied up in getting it fixed plus medical.

The last pic is how my car looks currently... Coming back together slowly but surely!! Thanks for your consideration.

Tzenev

Jul 9, 2013
Congrats M@VR!CK! Can't wait to see your machine with the new setup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt27

Mar 15, 2013
I would definitely put these to great use & it would be an honor to represent itp tearing up the trails and dunes!

Attachments

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
First off, thank you to everyone who participated. We are going to follow this up right away with another giveaway for you guys! BIG thank you to ITP Tires & Wheels for doing this for our members!

We are proud to announce M@VR!CK as our winner of the ITP giveaway!

I think we all can relate with being strapped for cash and having to pay for another's mess up while driving our machine!

Grant, we hope these wheels and tires can help you in getting your machine back on the trail!!

Thank you again to all of you who participated!!
Congrats on the win!!! That's a sweet setup! Sounds like you guys picked a good person to win!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

M@VR!CK

Apr 10, 2013
OMG!!!! Thank you UTVUG and ITP sooo much!!! I can't explain how much this means to me... I never win anything!! This is unreal. Thanks JoeyD for providing such a great community of SXS enthusiasts! And thanks everyone else for the congratulations, especially ITP... I really, really appreciate this :) Can't wait to post some updated pictures!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Congrats M@vr!ck!

Hope u get your ride going again soon and your fiancé gets better! Be safe!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000