Jagged X in stock. Lets make a Deal...

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
3 holy:eek: i test fitted the first one that came into berts. and guys you wont believe the leg room. and added features from the factory. worth every penny. a jagged x is my future ride. :D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
you guys have a point. but in my case the teryx is the ONLY factory utv that i fit in. until now. ive always loved the rzr setup but never fit. and i can get a used long travel teryx for 10 to 12k right now. but the jagged x is my chance to get into a real sport utv. i might not have a choice but to shell out 22k that i dont have. :(

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
you guys have a point. but in my case the teryx is the ONLY factory utv that i fit in. until now. ive always loved the rzr setup but never fit. and i can get a used long travel teryx for 10 to 12k right now. but the jagged x is my chance to get into a real sport utv. i might not have a choice but to shell out 22k that i dont have. :(
My Friend has the XP4 seater and he is 6' 4" and thought that the Jagged car would have more Leg room and he sat in one at RideNow and said it feels just like his 4 seater and his right Knee is still in the Dash. I thought the Jagged X model had more leg room and the seats were moved back but I guess not.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
My Friend has the XP4 seater and he is 6' 4" and thought that the Jagged car would have more Leg room and he sat in one at RideNow and said it feels just like his 4 seater and his right Knee is still in the Dash. I thought the Jagged X model had more leg room and the seats were moved back but I guess not.
Thats simply not true! Tell your buddy to reach down and hit the seat slide adjustment. The Jagged X car has a ton of leg room.

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Thats simply not true! Tell your buddy to reach down and hit the seat slide adjustment. The Jagged X car has a ton of leg room.
Yeah I asked him if it was adjusted back and he was already gone so maybe he should swing buy there and try again. I thought I read it somewhere about having some more leg room. But he said it felt like his 4 seater and instead of rear seats it had some Boxes in back and Maybe he didnt realize the seat slid back.

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
I also sat in one out at Glamis and with the seat sliders is more room as I'm 6,1 and have a XP there's alot more room just hard to choke down 25 k otd

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
im 6'7" and i fit better than in the 4 seater. the seat mount is moved back just like in the todds custom billet conversions. my right knee barley touches the center dash. i would have to trim 2 to 4 inches off the center dash just to be safe. but fit well since it has tilt steering. i wish the teryx had tilt. but i fit pretty good in the teryx also. the artic cat and can am are tight. in the canned ham i would have to cut both left and right dash. :(

also the cage and exaust are nice in this model. and the doors are great. which is a cost savings since you wont have to go after market. a nice turn key package for the big boys. add a roof and lights and go play.

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
I sat in one today defintly better leg room but still felt like i was in a go kart with the steering wheel so low between my knees.

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
I should have took a pic. With the seat all the way back my knees where still half way up the steering wheel. I think the dash just sits a few inches to low for me compared to the maverick.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000