JAW BONE OR DOVE SPRINGS 10/25-10/27

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Looks like I'm making a little get away for this weekend. Anyone is welcome to join. Just want to get out and relax and enjoy the out doors and make a few trail runs with the FAM BAM !!

So if you want to join us please let me know.

Looks like ,
Govacho and wife
Garrett
Slacker ( day trip sat )

anyone else ?

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Sounds like fun but I don't have a heater in my truck and froze my buns off driving back from Gorman.
But then again I can always stay in Mojave if I think it will be too miserable camping and I do have long Johns.........so yea, I'm in. Where are you going to stage?

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
whoops. I didnt realize its this weekend. I took my dumbass pills early yesterday.. Dont think i can go.....pffttt

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Sounds like fun but I don't have a heater in my truck and froze my buns off driving back from Gorman.
But then again I can always stay in Mojave if I think it will be too miserable camping and I do have long Johns.........so yea, I'm in. Where are you going to stage?
Randy, Garrett and I will be meeting at the Jaw Bone store about noon Friday. to go claim a sport for the two days..

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Yes. If you look at google maps, type in jawbone, you find Jawbone canyon and jawbone store is just right before you make the right hand turn into jawbone.

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Going to be a chill weekend with some fun trail rides and BEER !!!

Will see you guys at Ocotillo Wells in a few weeks.

Randy looks like will meet at the store about 12/1pm.

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Randy just leaving.. Had issues at work. Here is my number call me if you need to. Ill be there about 3/330pm

818-317-5010

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Back home safe and sound. I had a great time with Bart and Garret along with some new friends who joined us. Did over 100 miles on 3 good rides. Got to see how good my lights were following Bart in the dark and dust...hack..cough...and couldn't see a damn thing, lol.

Thanks to Garret and Bart for their hospitality and good times!:)

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Randy is was good to meet you too. I had a great time out there with my 800. Its finally coming along. Sorry about the dust, but a boy and his new toy..... I was trying to push it a little to see how she runs and she did great. Other than replacing that belt she chewed up, but that didn't hold us back. Slapped on a new one and away we went... Looking forward to the next ride next month. Hell may even have the Z1XP done for that run, who knows.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000