so is this thing ever going to be done lol
or we just gonna toe it behind me when we go riding haha jk
but post some pics of what it looks likes now

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
OK well we burned up the night last night to get it on its wheels and I must say its starting to feel like we are almost there!!! We still got a good chucnk to do before its ready for the dirt but we should have a 75% complete car in the desert for the weekend to get a feel of the handling and what not. Major props goes out to the Magnum boys who are not only workin their butts off to get my ride done but are working on C-Gib, MIA Racing, our buddy Erics Rhino, The car formally known as the ORange Rotax which is now the RASTA Rotax, and countless other vehicles. These guys at MAGNUM OFFROAD are truly amazing!!!! Here is how it sits now!

I didnt measure yet but the car roof is at my chin when standing next to it so it is LOW! In the last pic you can see the Rasta Rotax in front so for any of you that know how low that Orange Rotax was this gives you an idea of just how low mine is!

even as low as it is it still has tons of head room and leg room! I cant wait to mash on it!!!!!

Last edited:

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Thing looks sick !!!!!!! hopefully I will make it this weekend to get a close up, pics dont do all that tube bending justice

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Man im trying, I want to at least come out there Sat for awhile and BS with everyone also see if my CVs will stay in.......But I wont know until friday if I will be making it. Joey PM me your # that way I can hit you up if I cant find you guys

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000